• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan AVS Model 5's, where are you at?

232323.jpg
Holy Sh*t. I think I found my new favorite car on prime. I kid you not...

My specs are:

Tires: Falken FK 452
215/40/17
265/35/18

Wheels: Advan Model 5
FRONT 17x8 +45
REAR 18x10 +45

I'm using a 10mm spacer in front and 15mm in rear.
FRONT 17x8 +35 (with 10mm spacer)
REAR 18x10 +30 (with 15mm spacer)

Most likely I'll swap out the 15 in rear and go with a 20, so my final offsets will look something like this:
FRONT 17x8 +35 (with 10mm spacer)
REAR 18x10 +25 (with 20mm spacer)

Synth! How many sets of wheels do you have laying around? :biggrin:

Looks great. Love the spacers and more of an aggressive setup you have now.

Still need to get some good shots of mine, haven't been around much and just picked up a 911 as well :biggrin:

Not as many as nsxot1c!

:biggrin::biggrin:

^ I'm going to have to say that I'm pretty much at the LIMIT with my offsets/tire sizes/camber. I tested the front and rear separately and was pleasantly surprised the front did not rub on a test drive (bumps, full turns, etc). I MIGHT be able to squeeze a few more MM in the rear, but I think this is as far as I'm going to go.

lets get a direct profile pic!

^ I'm going to have to say that I'm pretty much at the LIMIT with my offsets/tire sizes/camber. I tested the front and rear separately and was pleasantly surprised the front did not rub on a test drive (bumps, full turns, etc). I MIGHT be able to squeeze a few more MM in the rear, but I think this is as far as I'm going to go.

Holy Sh*t. I think I found my new favorite car on prime. I kid you not...

Thank you!!

I love these wheels, especially in 18/19. I'm currently doing some updates to my car but NEED to get more/official shots when finished.
These wheels are unreal in person, awesome fit, finish, concave-ness 10yrs ahead of the trend, and really are a m a z i n g on NSX's. So glad to have tracked them down finally after searching forever!!

Very nice.

Is it just the picture or is there something up with the fitment of the front bumper to the right front quarter panel?

It's the rubber seal/somewhat angle of the pic. The bumper is actually off of my car right now and I am respraying the nose due to rock chips etc. I am also swapping out my hood for a VIS vented hood whereas I was unhappy with the finish of the backyard specialty I current have.

Back