• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

meet this sunday?

Anyone up for it? none of this "let's meet at 7am" crap. how about 9am or 10am for breakfast?

if we meet on the NW part of town (like 17/happy valley) we can do a tour of the new part of the 303. It's about 5 or 6 miles long... only one onramp... and one off ramp. No cross traffic... I'm just saying.

Rumor has it a ford GT can easily hit 190mph on that stretch without trying too hard, and without traffic in its way.

I'm just sayin.

Brian? You out there? :smile:

Anyone up for it? none of this "let's meet at 7am" crap. how about 9am or 10am for breakfast?

if we meet on the NW part of town (like 17/happy valley) we can do a tour of the new part of the 303. It's about 5 or 6 miles long... only one onramp... and one off ramp. No cross traffic... I'm just saying.

Rumor has it a ford GT can easily hit 190mph on that stretch without trying too hard, and without traffic in its way.

I'm just sayin.

Brian? You out there? :smile:
Oh yeah, I am always out there:wink:. Doesnt look good for Sunday but still hoping.

just got my brand new gopro hero 2. just throwing that out there... brian...eT ;-)
I also plan on going to the Firebird tomorrow(friday) so maybe you can bring your gopro there. It is much safer and more controlled. I invite you to bring either the NSX or FGT, either way I will be there.

I also plan on going to the Firebird tomorrow(friday) so maybe you can bring your gopro there. It is much safer and more controlled. I invite you to bring either the NSX or FGT, either way I will be there.

my old man is in town, so won't be going any where other than dinner. as an aside im not much of a drag racer, even though I live my life 10 seconds at a time:biggrin:

my old man is in town, so won't be going any where other than dinner. as an aside im not much of a drag racer, even though I live my life 10 seconds at a time:biggrin:
Beeeaaauuuuttiiful I just dont know how you last 10 seconds please let me in on it? Too bad you cant go tomorrow it should be a blast.:eek:

Bad news I had a fuel pump go bad and couldnt even get to the race track. I had installed a new 400 lph walbro and it turns out that it is not e85 compatible , so I have enough fuel pressure to run but not enough to run under boost. Maybe next time?

You still trying to get rid of your 255 walbro.?

Back