• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tail of the dragon 4/13-4/15

I still hope to make it. Have to take an extra day off to put the pride exhaust and test pipes on.:biggrin:

Mike

I'll be there Friday morning. We need to set a time to meet at Deal's Gap, so we can all be together at the same place at the same time. If not, we might never see one another.

I hope you can make it Mike!

James

trying to be there by the afternoon

trying to be there by the afternoon
I was planning on leading a group drive Sat. If you guys are going to be up there Friday afternoon i would love to meet up. So lets set a time either at Deals Gap or the Harley Store on US129 would also work. Let me know:smile:

I'll be there Friday morning. We need to set a time to meet at Deal's Gap, so we can all be together at the same place at the same time. If not, we might never see one another.

I hope you can make it Mike!

James

Hi James, how are you?

I have been working in Cleveland for the past two years and haven't driven my car more then about 50 miles since then so
i'm going to do my best to make it. Heck, i only see my house about 2 days every 12 weeks or so :frown:.

Be great to see you guys again.
That's more important to me then the dragon :smile:.

Mike

..I have been working in Cleveland...
Cleveland??? Wow, sorry to hear that. ha, ha You gotta go where the work is I'm afraid. You need to run home, dust the old girl off and try and get over this way if you can. 50 miles in two years is almost criminal.

I hope you can make it.

...If you guys are going to be up there Friday afternoon i would love to meet up...
I live 5 minutes from that Harley dealership. I read your post regarding the Saturday drive and it peaked my interest. That would be a lot of fun and I hope to attend. I think the best thing to do on Friday is just head to the Gap when you arrive. Since everyone is coming in at different times, I think it would be hard to schedule something before Saturday. If we pass one another on the dragon, simply wait at Deal's Gap for introductions.

Cleveland??? Wow, sorry to hear that. ha, ha You gotta go where the work is I'm afraid. You need to run home, dust the old girl off and try and get over this way if you can. 50 miles in two years is almost criminal.

I hope you can make it.

lol, she is a little dusty but i've been buying her lots of stuff so maybe she will forgive me :redface:

Mike

Doesn't look like i'm going to be able to make it. I need to save the days off to take my car in for TB and WP replacement. Only have about 28k on my 02 but i want to have it done before installing the CTSC i just bought :biggrin:.

James, i will definately try to get there sometime in the next few months.

Mike

Well most people who had said they are coming have backed out for various reasons. I will be running the dragon Friday and if anyone is interested in meeting up im leading a drive leaving from the Harley dealer on 129 at 10am Saturday. Thanks, Ron :smile:

Well most people who had said they are coming have backed out for various reasons. I will be running the dragon Friday and if anyone is interested in meeting up im leading a drive leaving from the Harley dealer on 129 at 10am Saturday. Thanks, Ron :smile:

I know. What started out as a nice size group has shrunk like George Costanza at the pool. Oh well, I will be there Friday also. I plan on being there between 9am and 10am. I will look for you at The Gap. My NSX is white, and hopefully the only one too! ha, ha

See you Friday!

James

I know. What started out as a nice size group has shrunk like George Costanza at the pool. Oh well, I will be there Friday also. I plan on being there between 9am and 10am. I will look for you at The Gap. My NSX is white, and hopefully the only one too! ha, ha

See you Friday!

James
Sounds good :smile:

If y'all are up there around 10 AM Saturday, I may join you at least for a little while. I don't think I've got a ton of stuff needing attention this weekend, so I may as well.

James, shoot me a text if anything changes. I'll also loop TJ in as well. It's not an NSX, but it it's mid-engined, and nice to look at, lol.

Nice to See everyone out.

It looked like a thin turnout until we accidentally ended up with 6 NSXs in the same general area (5 out in front of a gas station at once).

DSC_0955.jpg

DSC_0952.jpg

DSC_0933.jpg

Rest of the Album:
http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm308/3zero/Dragon/

Last edited:
Looks like you guys had a blast, i'm so jealous. I can't remember the last time i even saw two together. Then again, i rarely see mine.

Glad the weather worked out for ya.

Mike

btw... What is that building your in front of? I don't remember seeing that.

It was a nice surprise to see you guys at Fontana. Thanks again for coming to meet me. I would have loved to run the dragon with you all but i already had cracked a beer by the time you arrived :wink:

It was great to meet all you guys unexpectedly at the gas station.

Special thanks for Eric for taking care of my front bumper and keeping her free of bugs on our way home.

You guys really made my initial nsx ownership experience unforgettable!!!

Special thanks for Eric for taking care of my front bumper and keeping her free of bugs on our way home.

Hey Man,
I am so happy for you :cool:

Mike

haha.. I couldn't just have you driving around getting plastered by bugs and getting your front end all damaged. It was my pleasure to help out a fellow NSX owner.

And remember, if you have any questions about detailing products or techniques on car care. dont be afraid to call,email, or PM me on here. www.TruShineDetailing.com.

I had a blast and it was good meeting all of you.

-Eric

Last edited:
Back