• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels '91-93 OEM Wheels

The original 5-spoke wheels from the '91-93 NSX can serve a lot of purposes. Maybe you want to sell your NSX, and you can get more money by selling your aftermarket wheels separately, and buying some stock wheels to put on the car for sale. Or, you can use them for racetrack use; with the stock '91-93 tire sizes, you can even pack them inside the car and drive to the track on your street tires. Or, maybe you want a separate set of wheels so you can use winter tires in the winter. And some people just like the stock "look". There are plenty of reasons to want them. Whatever the reason, they're reasonable in price, so why not?

I have a bunch of sets of wheels that I've accumulated over the years, and now it's time for me to get rid of them. Local pickup in the Chicago area is available. Heck, I'd prefer it! Otherwise I'm going to have to go out and buy boxes to ship them in, and that's a hassle. So I'll even cut a price break for anyone who's picking them up. Contact me via Private Message or e-mail.

All of these wheels are straight and true, not bent, and will balance fine.

Mint condition wheels for the street or for selling the car

Appearance: Immaculate, like new
Center caps: Yes
Tires: No
Price: $225 local pickup, or $250 plus $15 for boxes plus actual shipping

Cosmetically so-so wheels for the track or for winter

Appearance: Fair to poor, with significant gouges, chips, and/or curbing
Center caps: No
Tires: No
Price: $100 local pickup, or $125 plus $15 for boxes plus actual shipping; inquire about prices for a single wheel

Mint condition wheels:

wheel34IMG_1348a.jpg

wheel36IMG_1328a.jpg

wheel42IMG_1335a.jpg

wheel43IMG_1370a.jpg

Track/winter condition wheels:

wheel29BIMG_1366a.jpg

wheel29BIMG_1367a.jpg

wheel32LIMG_1314a.jpg

wheel32LIMG_1315a.jpg

wheel39IMG_1344a.jpg

wheel39IMG_1345a.jpg

wheel51BIMG_1320a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still available!

Note that the prices stated in the listing are for a set of four wheels:

Mint condition wheels for the street or for selling the car

Price: $225 local pickup, or $250 plus $15 for boxes plus actual shipping

Cosmetically so-so wheels for the track or for winter

Price: $100 local pickup, or $125 plus $15 for boxes plus actual shipping; inquire about prices for a single wheel

Last edited:
Immaculate wheels have been sold.

Several sets of track/winter wheels are still available, as are individual wheels.

Last edited:
I still have a set of the winter/track wheels available, and I can also sell single front wheels and rear wheels.

I still have a set of the winter/track wheels available, and I can also sell single rear wheels.

I'll ship the set of four winter/track wheels for $200 including shipping to anywhere in the 48 states!

I don't have any full sets left, but I still have two rear 16" wheels available (no caps). One is in pretty good condition, with some scratches, and I'll sell it for $40 plus shipping. The other one has a big chip, and I'll sell that one for $20 plus shipping. Both are true, no bends, perfect for track or winter use. Local pickup available in the Chicago area. Here are photos:

$40:
wheel50BIMG_1321a_zps47455c05.jpg

$20:
wheel48IMG_1342a.jpg

wheel48IMG_1343a.jpg

Back