• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Why isn't there a Kansas City NSX club?

I've had my NSX for less than seven months, so I'm relatively new. With a Viper Club, Ferrari Club, and I assume Porsche and Corvette Clubs, why isn't there an NSX club? Are we too few in numbers here in the metro?

I've had my NSX for less than seven months, so I'm relatively new. With a Viper Club, Ferrari Club, and I assume Porsche and Corvette Clubs, why isn't there an NSX club? Are we too few in numbers here in the metro?

Wichita is a pretty big city and I'd say there are 10 or less including mine.

Well, there used to be several of us. Then it seems most of us sold theirs (except me). Now I drive with the viper group over in KS. Its not just vipers, it's a well rounded group with Porsche's, Lambo's, Lotus, Ferrari's, etc. They are on Facebook and post their drives there.

Zipy -

Since that's the case, let me know when the next drive is and I'll try to join you all.

I would be interested in the Wichita or KS viper group on facebook. I just moved here with the Army, Ft.Riley. What's the name of it? I can't wait to get my NSX back and get out on the nice Kansas backroads for weekend drives! I look forward to meeting you guys!

I would be interested in the Wichita or KS viper group on facebook. I just moved here with the Army, Ft.Riley. What's the name of it? I can't wait to get my NSX back and get out on the nice Kansas backroads for weekend drives! I look forward to meeting you guys!

I think Manhattan is probaly closer to KC than Wichita, and most people in Wichita dońt know each other not that there is many of us.

OK, its been awhile, but I'm finally posting a drive in Kansas City! The exotic car club is having a drive this Sat. 6/9. Meet at Krispy Kream at 10309 Metcalf in Overland Park, KS. Show up about 9:30 AM and leaving at 10:00 AM. Hope its not too short of notice, but they just posted it tonight.:biggrin:

Back