• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Places to look for NSX for sale besides Prime

At this point I've been checking:

eBay Motors
Craigslist
Autotrader
nsxtrader.com (gross, I know)

Anyone know of other good ones? Maybe some sites geared more specifically towards this type of vehicle?

I always look on autotrader, cars.com, and here. If I find a VIN somewhere else, I check to see if there is a thread about it here on nsxprime too.

NSXtrader gets checked too sometimes but its almost never updated.

Carsabi.com is another one I just found. Pretty nice interface, much cleaner than Autotrader.

I agree with the post above on trying to find current owners on the fence and not really listing their car, but willing to sell it. This is how I found my car. I posted a want ad on prime for the specs I was looking for. A guy whom was thinking about selling answered and we made a deal. I think this is by far the best way to find what you are looking for outside of spending months waiting for the perfect NSX to come up for sale.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23

vast.com is another one - not sure where they source their listings from or how much overlap there is with the other sites.

Back