• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4/7/2012 Saturday Meet

I plan on making it. Sorry I was unconfirmed for so long -- prior engagements before and after the meet. But I don't want to miss this. I might be a little late however. Oh, just me -- party of 1.

Last edited:
I'll be heading out shortly. A few of us are meeting up first then headed out there. We should be there just before 11:30 I hope. :biggrin:

Chris, thank you so much for putting today's meet together! It was an honor to meet and hang out with you and the other Honolulu NSX crew (forgive me if I mess up any names): Ezra, Brian, Kofe, Derrick & his gracious wife, and of course Tyler. Your NSXs, like your beautiful state, are absolutely gorgeous. We really enjoyed our time with you guys, and this was an unforgettable way to wrap up our amazing vacation. Please let me and NsXMas know if any of you are ever in Phoenix, so we can try to return the hospitality.

Until we meet again, here are some photos to remember today by.

IMG_8692.JPG

IMG_8694.JPG

The awesome NSXs caught the po po's attention.
IMG_8697.JPG

Allykat loves NSXs too. :smile:
IMG_8698.JPG

IMG_8703.JPG

IMG_8709.JPG

Thanks for letting us pose with your NSXs!
IMG_8719.JPG

Hawaiian crew next to their beautiful NSXs.
IMG_8721.JPG

NSX drivers' group photo.
IMG_8723.JPG

Nice view with the water beyond.
IMG_8728.JPG

A hummer limo stopped by to admire the NSXs.
IMG_8733.JPG

Brian's shiny engine bay. :eek:
IMG_8734.JPG

NsXMas trying out Ezra's gorgeous 2002 Long Beach Blue NSX.
IMG_8736.JPG

It was great meeting you guys today. Thanks for posting up the pictures. Too bad we all didn't have more time. Next time you are in town maybe you guys can ride along with one of us and make a longer day of it.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed your vacation. I hope the garlic shrimp was good. :tongue:

I took a look at the gopro video but a lot of the video is shaky. I changed my mount a bit so I think its not as stable as what I used to have. I guess I have to go back to how I had the mount set up before.

Have a safe trip back home tomorrow.

Chris

Thanks Chris for getting the gang together for an awesome lunch and NSX viewing afterwards!!! It was great to meet everyone, and look at your fantastic rides.

We shall miss the island, and we shall miss hanging out with you guys. Lots of great things that we have to come back and experience again. :biggrin:

I look forward to our next get-together. I will be posting more pictures once I get home to my fast internet connection. :biggrin:

Thanks Chris for getting the gang together for an awesome lunch and NSX viewing afterwards!!! It was great to meet everyone, and look at your fantastic rides.

We shall miss the island, and we shall miss hanging out with you guys. Lots of great things that we have to come back and experience again. :biggrin:

I look forward to our next get-together. I will be posting more pictures once I get home to my fast internet connection. :biggrin:

Awesome. I can't wait to see more pics. Let me know the next time you are back in town. Hopefully we can get something together a little more organized and with more of us.

Ok, Frank, that's one thing I haven't done in all of my trips to the islands. (Kelvin, I didn't realize you were going too). I need another excuse to go to Oahu I suppose...have yet to see a NSX on Maui.

Back