• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ATX: K1Speed carting...any interest.

K1Speed is opening the 21st of April. Anybody down for some racing Sunday April 29th? We could get together for lunch and head down to race.

$80 bucks gets you 4 races
- 1 practice
- 2x qualifying
- 1x race with trophies

They had a cheaper option for 2 races (1x qualifying and 1x race). I cannot remember the price but I believe it was around $50.00.

-Jose

there are several of us autocrossers that are going to be going regularly, and perhaps even joining their racing leagues.

I'm interested jose if it's outdoors

Matt, Indoor karting and 100% electric.

Im interestd but wont be home.:frown:

KO, When you get back we'll go.

there are several of us autocrossers that are going to be going regularly, and perhaps even joining their racing leagues.

League racing would be a blast. Keep me posted with details. I may be able to join depending on day and time.

has anyone gone yet? i went on sunday and had the 9th fastest time in april. i went again today, and have the 3rd fastest time for may :D

has anyone gone yet? i went on sunday and had the 9th fastest time in april. i went again today, and have the 3rd fastest time for may :D

Still have not made it over. Maybe this weekend. How are the electric carts? Good torque?

Still have not made it over. Maybe this weekend. How are the electric carts? Good torque?

much better torque than the gas powered karts they had at iron rock raceway. top end speed is similar... maybe a bit lower. the track layout is challenging. it isn't particularly flowy, but technical in that mistakes cost you a LOT of time.

Back