• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Garage night = Poker night : Saturday May 5th

I sent a message to Mark (Funnyboneman) to find out if he's in town, and will let you know once I receive a response.

6:30pm sounds great to me. I'll bring some food from Costco.

I'm planning to go to the Cars & Coffee in the morning; I think some others are as well.

We were talking about doing a short drive between C&C and Poker. I don't know what people would like to do but here are some possibilities:

I sent a message to Mark (Funnyboneman) to find out if he's in town, and will let you know once I receive a response.

I'm planning to go to the Cars & Coffee in the morning; I think some others are as well.

I have updated the first post to reflect 6:30pm start time.
Also updated parking information, park on the roof of the pay lot

I'm bringing food and some goodies

I'll also be at C & C in the AM, see ya there

Can't go for a drive mid-day, have other commitments

-

The Poker Party is tomorrow!

Mugenkid, are you still a maybe?
Kelvin, did you hear back from Funnyboneman?

Anyone else planning to come?

We were talking about doing a short drive between C&C and Poker. I don't know what people would like to do but here are some possibilities:

I haven't heard from Mark so I'll have to assume that he's not going to be available. If I hear otherwise I will provide an update.

See whoever at C&C tomorrow! :)

Update: I just heard from Mark, he is in town and it sounds like he's interested in doing something tomorrow. I pointed him to this forum so he might chime in soon.

Update #2: I just spoke to Mark. He's having problems with his Internet but he will be at C&C tomorrow, and garage/poker night tomorrow night. His wife will also be at C&C, I'm not sure about poker night.

Thought I might have been able to make it afterall.....but not gonna happen:mad: I'll keep tryin' to the end

I'll be there a little later (family in town dinner...sorry).

Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for an unbelievably fun and amazing evening. Besides the sharks who stole all my chips and money, I had a fantastic time chatting, watching boxing, cruising and eating good food. :biggrin::biggrin:

The biggest surprise was of course our lyrical Jesse James, who entertained us with his very interesting stories of Sandra Bullock (in mandarin nonetheless!!!) and current love lives with all the bad women. :tongue::tongue:

The fact I didn't get to sleep until 4am due to all of the fun speaks to how much fun we had. We NEED to do this again, soon (hopefully not on a weekend where I have to work again)!!!

You folks are da best, in da NSX land!!!!!!! :smile::smile:

How about posting up some pics, wish I could have been there.....

Good times everyone! Let me know when you guys want to do this again.
Sorry the parking arrangement didn't work out but at least no one had to pay... Lol

Chase, remember... "I am Rick Jesse James, Bi*ch!!" :biggrin:
Also, thanks for bringing the goodies.

Frank, next time bring some muscle milk to share. I want biceps like you! :eek:

You all are awesomely good friends...

Great time hanging with you all. t.

I didn't take too many photos because I didn't want to be accused of cheatin', but here are a few.

Sam - awesome place!

Chase/Mike/Tim/Sam/Mark/other poker buddies - thanks for letting me win the awesome trophy (thanks to Coz for that as well)! :biggrin:

Fun times, hope to do it again soon.

Poker01.jpg

Poker03.jpg

Poker05.jpg

Poker06.jpg

Thanks to everyone for attending a hilarious and fun poker night :cool:

Big thanks to Chris@SOS and Coz for donating goodies

Of course, thanks to Sam for hosting the game at his awesome "garage" :biggrin:

Cheers !

Back