• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Garage night = Poker night : Saturday May 5th

AZ NSX Owners garage and poker night !

Saturday May 5th - STARTING @ 6:30PM

Location: Unagi's place - 140 E. Rio Salado in Tempe. It is right across from the ASU football stadium

Send a PM to Unagi for his phone number so that he can let you into the south building @ 140 Rio Salado

Recommend that you park in the above ground pay ramp, on the roof next to the other NSXs, for group picture, etc

The entrance to the underground visitor garage under 140 bldg is very steep, don't recommend getting stuck or scraping everything

Guest List:
1.) Unagijones +3
2.) RedWings +3
3.) PHOEN$X by me lonesome self
4.) OyATL
5.) NsXMas
6.) Funnyboneman
7.)
8.)

Last edited:
Re: Garage night = Poker night

Alrighty guys. So I have re-surfaced :)
Spent the last 4 month in Asia and now recovering from jetlag.
I also moved to Tempe and there is a club room i can rent out for the poker party. Will 4/28 (sat) or 4/29 (sun) work for everyone? Perhaps a drive in the afternoon and poker at night? I still need to check if the clubroom is available either of those days. So let me know what the preference is. I will check on the clubroom availability tomorrow.

As for parking, there is a underground parking for guest at the condo. It's a pretty steep drive way so those you that have lowered cars will need to go slow or evaluate the incline before going down.

Ok guys, let me know~~

Dang Mike, you are making me work 9:00pm at night?
Ok per your request, I got dressed and went downstairs and took some picture. There are two ways you can enter the garage. see below pics. I think they should be ok. One has a bigger driveway for those that need to go "sideways" on 3 wheel motion.

Also book the room for 4/28 so Saturday it is. I don't have any poker chips/cards so someone bring those. I'll have drinks available here though so no worries. :)

Welcome back Unagi.

TK night seemed like yesterday. :biggrin:

How bout taking a quick pic of the driveway.

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    garage.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 98

Welcome back Unagi :)

Looking to get a group consensus before setting a date & location... I can bring a table, cards, & poker chips.

I will be out of state on 4/28-4/29 :frown:

open:
April 20,21
May 4,5
May 11,12
May 18,19

Last edited:

Ok guys. 5/5 (Saturday) it is. I have the clubroom booked for 2:00pm~whenever. Hopefully I don't get pull away somewhere for work. But it "should" be a weekend that I will physically be here :)

Perhaps we can meet up for a drive earlier in morning/afternoon and have poker at night. Feel free to bring your friend/significant other or whatever. I might actually have a few friends over that love NSX's.

So here is the sign up list. I have plenty of beer for everyone (Asahi), and hard liquor for your hardcores out there. I do need to get an idea of how many of you are coming though.

The address is 140 E. Rio Salado in Tempe. It is right across from the ASU football stadium.

Guest List:
1.) Unagijones +3

Guest List:
1.) Unagijones +3
2.) RedWings +my poker buddies
3.) PHOEN$X by me lonesome self. :biggrin:

Wow Unagi you live across the street from the stadium. Good place to be stalking the ASU chicks. I'm in. :biggrin:

Guest List:
1.) Unagijones +3
3.) PHOEN$X by me lonesome self.
4.) OyATL

Last edited:

Usually they're the ones stalking me.
I keep telling them to go away but they won't listen! Lol... :eek:

Wow Unagi you live across the street from the stadium. Good place to be stalking the ASU chicks. I'm in. :biggrin:

Guest List:
1.) Unagijones +3
3.) PHOEN$X by me lonesome self.
4.) OyATL

Might join you guys... Not a huge poker fan but always up to hangout with some NSX'ers

I say we just go all out and make it a whole day of epic awesomeness!

Scottsdale Cars & Coffee
Brunch at Butterfields in Scottsdale
NSX cruise out to Payson
K1 Speed Go Karts
Scottsdale Pavillions
Poker at Unagi's
Ra Sushi
Myst Nightclub
Christie's Cabaret

=20hrs of a day we will never forget!

Full of win right? :biggrin:

Might join you guys... Not a huge poker fan but always up to hangout with some NSX'ers

Yea we are gonna have some fun this time around, hope to see ya

Expect some NSX specific goodies on hand too --- poker prizes : )

I say we just go all out and make it a whole day of epic awesomeness!

Scottsdale Cars & Coffee
-break-
K1 Speed Go Karts
Scottsdale Pavillions
Poker at Unagi's

I can probably do the above and still remain married : )

I spoke to Mark (Funnyboneman) yesterday, and he may join us as well if he is in town. I'm hoping 4cruizn will also participate if he is available.

You know we can combine sushi and Christies together with the poker party to be more efficient right? Nothing wrong with helping out ASU student with tuition, lol.

Ok. Just kidding. But would be nice though haha. Maybe even a opportunity for photo shoot with the cars, Lol. Not sure if my brain is functioning correctly this early in the morning :)

QUOTE=OyATL;1558201]I say we just go all out and make it a whole day of epic awesomeness!

Scottsdale Cars & Coffee
NSX cruise out to Payson
K1 Speed Go Karts
Scottsdale Pavillions
Poker at Unagi's
Ra Sushi
Myst Nightclub
Christie's Cabaret

=20hrs of a day we will never forget!

Full of win right? :biggrin:[/QUOTE]