• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Garage night = Poker night : Saturday May 5th

Re: Garage night = Poker night

I'm good to go...

what kinda grub/munchies you guys want at garage=poker night?

Dang, is this going to be full service? :eek::biggrin:

I can bring some chips and water from Costco, and maybe a dessert item (pie or cheesecake).

Last edited:
Well it is Cinco de Mayo.

Maybe get some rolled tacos or something from Filabertos.

Oh man, I wish we had White Castle or Krystals here. I want some sliders right now. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Oh man, I wish we had White Castle or Krystals here. I want some sliders right now. :biggrin:

I'm not sure, but I think you can find some White Castle in the freezer section at Walmart. Otherwise, we can recreate "Harold & Kumar" if you want. :D

I wish I could get some Taco Bell Doritos Locos Tacos without the meat.

http://www.tacobell.com/food/menuitem/Doritos-Locos-Tacos-Supreme

DLT_pdp_product_01.png

I will never understand the appeal of White Castle sliders...
bring em if you want em

Cinco de Mayo snacks & eats, yup already on the list

I love white castles......give me a sack full!.....Back in the day White castle was the only "food" place open late nite....
AAHH the memories....Study...White Castles...study.....beer...repete

The frozen ones we get here are cr*p...

Sweet! I totally forgot it's Cinco de Mayo.
Well, i will supply all the Asahi beer you guys can drink (Sorry no Corona's).
Since NSX is a Japanese Import, might as well drink Japanese beer (but I think Asahi is brewed in USA or Canada Lol... :biggrin:)

I just realized, I will be at INDE motorsports park on thee 4th 5th and 6th, so no go for me! Sorry guys! Gotta show those new cars whats up!

I just realized, I will be at INDE motorsports park on thee 4th 5th and 6th, so no go for me! Sorry guys! Gotta show those new cars whats up!

Best of luck and have a safe race, more beer for us :biggrin:

Chubby = not choosy.

I'll definitely bring stuff to the evening's festivities...

Fear not, the BTA will happen again at INDE motorsports park as tradition (Beer Time Attack).

Thanks for the invite regardless!

Is that where you balance a full beer on the dash and see how fast you can go around the track without spilling it?

Is that where you balance a full beer on the dash and see how fast you can go around the track without spilling it?

Not quite :)

It's where we see how many beers we can hide in our bellys before becoming to drunk to drive the next day.

Classes are RWD, FWD, and AWD.

And I am being totally serious. RWD and AWD tend to win. Chris @ SOS is REAALLY good at flip cup...

Ok Guys, so we are coming up on poker night. Any others that coming so we can plan on food? I pretty much have the beers covered at my place. Mugenkid and Funnyboneman, can you confirm attendance?

Anyone else coming? Please put your name down. I will provide some chips and beers, and you guys are welcome to bring any food. There is a full size kitchen for those that want to show off Iron Chef skills. We haven't set up the time yet, may I suggest 6:30pm or is that too late?

Guest List
1.) Unagijones +3
2.) RedWings +my poker buddies
3.) PHOEN$X by me lonesome self.
4.) OyATL
5.) NsXMas
6.) Quix-Draw
7.) Mugenkid (maybe)
8.) Funnyboneman (if he is in town)
10.)
11.) <!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

AZ NSX Owners garage and poker night !

Saturday May 5th - time TBD (evening)

Location: Unagi's place - 140 E. Rio Salado in Tempe. It is right across from the ASU football stadium

Play poker (just chips), talk cars, good times, movies, tunes, NSX prizes, eats, drinks

Guest List:
1.) Unagijones +3
2.) RedWings +my poker buddies
3.) PHOEN$X by me lonesome self.
4.) OyATL
5.) NsXMas
6.) Quix-Draw
7.) Mugenkid (maybe)
8.) Funnyboneman (if he is in town)
10.)
11.)

Last edited: