• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Input or advice - JH4NA1158MT001001

I've been looking at a 91 silver/black that has been listed here on prime for some time (looks like the listing fell off due to age and no updates maybe http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1544829#post1544829). Exchanged a couple of emails with the owner in the last week or so and working on finding a time when we are both available to sit down for a chat over the phone. He did mention that the car was currently with Larry B for any needed maintenance and repairs and should be back to him next week. I already plan on getting in touch with Larry to find out if he saw anything out of the ordinary that might be a red flag (already planning on asking both Larry and the owner about the possible signs of a re-spray).

A quick google on the VIN shows a little bit of history here as far as previous sales go. Any additional info or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

- Chris

Price seems fair if it checks out, and maintenance is caught up. I'd listen to what LarryB thinks. Good luck!

I've also exchanged a couple PM's with him... he has pasted on the same information to me about the car... he did mention that the price would be going up due to the cost of repairs being done by LarryB. I've been waiting to see what the new price will be.

Nice looking car, seems priced reasonably and maintained by Larry B is a bonus in my opinion. Looks like a nice vehicle, hope it works out for you.

Back