• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura apologizes for keeping things on the light side

I think Leno just wasn't a fan of the nsx because he thought it needed more power. Maybe they should have hired Kevin Eubanks to be the sales guy. :biggrin:

No, I don't think power had anything to do with it as he has no Ferraris in his collection either. But I do give him credit as he has some very unique cars.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

No, I don't think power had anything to do with it as he has no Ferraris in his collection either. But I do give him credit as he has some very unique cars.

I am really curious as to why he does not have any Ferrari's in his collection. He has a slew of Lambos...

Edit:
After going through some threads on Ferrarichat, it seems Leno was treated badly by Ferrari dealers at one point, or multiple points. But from what I see its all hearsay. Anyone have a concrete quote or article about it?

Last edited:
They should be appologizing for using a Comedian who isn't funny and such a Porsche snob he wouldn't dare own a NSX even if they gave it to him. Actually, I think Leno wouldn't either. I think I remember reading an article where Leno actually dissed the current NSX.

I think you should apologize for calling both of those guys comedians. :tongue: They aren't funny.

It would have been funnier, and more appropriate, if they had used Conan in place of Seinfeld in the ad.

Def agree that this isn't Acura's fault, but the casting agency.

Hollywood has been racist for a long time. I think you might be shocked if you saw casting call sheets.

You are totally right. He really isn't which makes this all the more humorous to me. Why is this even newsworthy lol

What are you talking about anyway. You're obviously color blind...

Back