• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Prime Members Invited To Charity Exotic Car Show

I was speaking with Eddie from Detailing Dynamics about the May 6th Exotics Expose Car Show at Westbury Gardens. I have entered my 05 Silverstone in the show. Eddie would love to have our cars represented in the show. He would even give us our own section if we can come up with a minimum of 8 cars. What do you say boys....this is a great show and a very worthwhile cause.

http://www.exoticsexpose.com/events/upcoming

Check it out let me know your thoughts....

Last edited:
Eddie''s a great guy, and DD has been a good friend to the NSX crew for many years. I have a number of friends going with their GT's (there will be a corral for them), but I have a first communion I must attend that day. Whether you enter your car, or just support the event by attending/donating, you'll enjoy yourself.

I would gladly attend and enter the car. Would prefer if we had a corral, Simon and Bailey enter your cars just so we can all park together and just show the cars, it does not matter if it is Show quality or not.

Anyone interested in the VIP option or should we just get our own lunch there? What time do we actually have to be at the event to show, 10:30 AM?

Tytus

I would gladly attend and enter the car. Would prefer if we had a corral, Simon and Bailey enter your cars just so we can all park together and just show the cars, it does not matter if it is Show quality or not.

I couldn't agree more....It's about having representation of our cars and enjoying the day.

Potential List
Acura NSX Pilot
Bone Stock
Dynamic Auto
Tytus
RobD
Arista5

Anyone interested in the VIP option or should we just get our own lunch there? What time do we actually have to be at the event to show, 10:30 AM?

There is going to be a meeting point and rally before the event at Ferrari of LI...I will get the meet time.

I would be interested in the VIP but its not a deal breaker if we all want to stay together.

Last edited:
I just registered on line.

Potential List
Acura NSX Pilot
Bone Stock
Dynamic Auto
Tytus
RobD
Arista5
KingkongNSX

I just registered on line.

Potential List
Acura NSX Pilot
Bone Stock
Dynamic Auto
Tytus
RobD
Arista5
KingkongNSX

This is great guys...I think you'll all enjoy the show. Here are the details.
You can pay online or at the show but you do have to register in advance for the show:

Schedule of Events:
8:00AM – 9:00AM
Breakfast and Registration at Ferrari of Long Island
65 South Service Road, Plainview, NY 11803
(516) 671-7575
(Not mandatory please see 9:30AM below if you prefer to only attend at The Old Westbury Gardens)
9:00AM - 10:30AM
Exotics Car Tour of the Gold Coast of Long Island

9:30AM
Registration for Exotics Expose at Old Westbury Gardens

(Complimentary breakfast and coffee served until 11:00AM)

10:30AM – 4:00PM
Exotics Expose Show and Activities

Learn about the Children’s Medical Center and the changes it makes in Children’s life
Children Activities
Exotic and Classic Automobiles on display
Meet and learn about our sponsors
Awards given by the sponsors
Raffles

Last edited:
Hey Guys...I'm trying to make this as easy as possible....here is the link for you to make the donations....I went for the $75.00 VIP...last year they had 2 Ferrari California's set up for test drives for those who sprung for the VIP package...I'm not sure if there will be something like that this year...but its all for a good cause.

https://www.kintera.org/site/c.6oLC...JQKaOXKcKTKbNLJcL1InO6KtLXI4NNLdKWKiN1JrK8KsI

Well I am registered for the event and requested that we all park together. Not sure how the rally and the car show work if you want to do both but I stated I would participate in the rally (Drive).

You do not have to pay to register and you can pay the fee (donation) at the show or now through the link provided. Let's get a list of those that registered so we have a handle on who is going:

1. RobD
2. KingKongNSX Simon
3. Tytus

Bailey comon and register...

Well I am registered for the event and requested that we all park together. Not sure how the rally and the car show work if you want to do both but I stated I would participate in the rally (Drive).

You do not have to pay to register and you can pay the fee (donation) at the show or now through the link provided. Let's get a list of those that registered so we have a handle on who is going:

1. RobD
2. KingKongNSX Simon
3. Tytus

Bailey comon and register...

I actually spoke with Eddie at DD today....my car is there now getting some 3M redone. He is waiting for us to register and will put us all together. I'm going to do the rally also....Eddie actually had a personal mssage for Bailey..."Tell Bailey that if he doesn't come...I'm going to talk bad about him to all the Playboy models." I'm sure that's an inside joke...I'm just relaying the message.

Chance of rain has been removed for Sunday, supposed to be 68 and sunny...Perfect car show weather. I'm getting my car out of storage for this, should be a great day...Register!

Tytus

I had a great time today...got to meet a couple of Primer's that I haven't met before...Bailey and Tytus. Simon and his lovely wife were there...and the weather was great!

Tytus I figured out the wisdom of your wide brim hat...you could have warned me...my face looks like it was sprayed with red paint...I'm burnt to a crisp!!! I think I have to use that targa top with caution!!!

Rob,

Andrea and I had a great time as well. Beautiful day, beautiful garden, and beautiful cars!

See you soon.
Simon

Hey guys!!! Indeed it was a nice day today! How many NSX's actually showed up? any pics?
PS- sorry I couldn't make it! The " X " is still in the lab.... :redface:

Last edited:
Well, as stated above...I was there along with Rob, Bailey, Simon and Andrea; 4 NSXs total.

Bailey forgot his camera, no excuse...Rob forgot his hat, live and learn...I on the other hand enjoyed the Hospitality tent to the Max...They served 2 kinds of Chopin Bloody Mary's, 3 kinds of Tequila, other hard liquor and Champagne.

The day started out with a spirited tour around LI for about an hour and a half in the company of some great machinery. Then we ended up at a beautiful venue where even more spectacular machinery awaited.

The photos are not that great as someone forgot their camera and possibly the Bloody Mary's had something to do with it as well from my end.

Enjoy,

Tytus

Here are the pics:

Tytus

Attachments

• IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0632.jpg