• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Prime Members Invited To Charity Exotic Car Show

Here are the pics:

Tytus
The only owners I don't know in your pictures was the owner of the Aventador (although I met him once) and not sure who's Alfa that is, I may know the owner (or not). The 458 Spyder, F40 and the GT's all people I know pretty well!!! That F40 is magnificent!

The only owners I don't know in your pictures was the owner of the Aventador (although I met him once) and not sure who's Alfa that is, I may know the owner (or not). The 458 Spyder, F40 and the GT's all people I know pretty well!!! That F40 is magnificent!

Rich....you have to know my buddy from Morgan Stanley...Kurt Uzbay...he's got one sweet GT....I love it....I hung out with him most of the day....the Aventador owner is Bryan Salamone...a divorce attorney in Melville....quite "famous" in our neck of the woods.:cool:

lol....salamone rhymes with..............:wink: btw the pos Ford owner dropping names because he is a rich guy groupie......is Roger......Rich is the pos lambo owner.

Rich....you have to know my buddy from Morgan Stanley...Kurt Uzbay...he's got one sweet GT....I love it....I hung out with him most of the day....the Aventador owner is Bryan Salamone...a divorce attorney in Melville....quite "famous" in our neck of the woods.:cool:

I saw him rolling in with concubine as we were leaving :biggrin:

lol....salamone rhymes with..............:wink: btw the pos Ford owner dropping names because he is a rich guy groupie......is Roger......Rich is the pos lambo owner.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

More shots of Concubine, Aventador and F40:

Tytus

Attachments

• IMG_0670.jpg
    IMG_0670.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0671.jpg
    IMG_0671.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0672.jpg
    IMG_0672.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0677.jpg
    IMG_0677.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0678.jpg
    IMG_0678.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0681.jpg
    IMG_0681.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0682.jpg
    IMG_0682.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 18

Byran & I use the same dry cleaner. I hear stories about him all the time.:biggrin: Supposedly his was the first Aventador in the US...?

Last edited:
Byran & I use the same dry cleaner. I hear stories about him all the time.:biggrin: Supposedly his was the first Aventador in the US...?

................but I'm sure he is not his concubines first boyfriend:wink:

http://jalopnik.com/5893665/meet-the-most-stereotypical-lamborghini-owner-in-the-world

I find him to be very friendly and easy to talk to when we're at the shows and events. I almost feel like he(and his wife...Concubine)are like actors playing a role. They get a kick out of being so outrageous and enjoy the reaction from the crowd...it's all in fun.

In all fairness...here is his response to the above...I think he offered a great response.

http://jalopnik.com/5894955/the-worlds-most-stereotypical-lamborghini-owner-speaks

was supposedly the first "personally owned". there were several others before his i am guessing corporate cars or such just not many.

was supposedly the first "personally owned". there were several others before his i am guessing corporate cars or such just not many.

First ..... what is first.

First car off the production line

First car in the US

First car in NY

First car delivered to a customer

I wouldnt care about whos first.... its an Aventador !

Damn, RSO must have hacked into DocJohn's computer!!!:eek::biggrin:

Back