• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting May 3rd

We are only 50/50, will know better after my doctor appointment. Nothing serious. Possibly getting injections in my back for muscle spasms. They are just really painful.

Scott and Linda

I"m going to give this one a big "PROBABLY" Alan & Jill

I will be there.

Jeff

For May 3rd, we have a premier showing of the Avengers at the Newport Big 6...a lot of the staff will be there for the premier showing...would you guys be interested in having the meet there? Its an event sponsored by Acura and tickets will be free...Let me know otherwise we will have to cancel this months meet here at the dealership.

Ferdie

For May 3rd, we have a premier showing of the Avengers at the Newport Big 6...a lot of the staff will be there for the premier showing...would you guys be interested in having the meet there? Its an event sponsored by Acura and tickets will be free...Let me know otherwise we will have to cancel this months meet here at the dealership.

Ferdie

Hey Ferdie,

You need to check with Steve Riter (see first post) as he sets up the monthly meets. Send him a PM.

Ferdie

Just saying, I'm game. It's not far from the dealership and being that it's a weeknight, I think the parking lot shouldn't be too crowded. Curious what time the show would be.

Patty

Avengers_logo.jpg

Here is the info on the event...
May 3, 2012 - 7PM
Edwards Big Newport Theater
300 Newport Center Dr.
Newport Beach, CA 92660
RSVP to Matthew Moloci
(714) 713-4088 or [email protected]

Ferdie

I called Matt. Thank you, South Coast Acura and Matt for inviting us! I'll still bring brownies. Hmm. Brownies at the movies? Not quite like popcorn.

Oh, I'm still bringing the other things, too. :)

Last edited:
Is this meet going to become a meet for a free Avengers showing? :smile:If so, I will drive from work, (Long Beach) back to Arcadia to pick up my car and back down. :wink:

Ferdie

Great idea, close to SCA, still planning on coming..............but I'll leave the NSX home and bring something else. I try not to park the NSX and leave it unattended, :frown:, just a personal hangup I should probably deal with. See everyone there :biggrin:

If it is the same theaters (at Fashion Island) where SCA had the free showing of Thor last year, I would not take the NSX; parking is pretty bad.

If it is the same theaters (at Fashion Island) where SCA had the free showing of Thor last year, I would not take the NSX; parking is pretty bad.
That is what is so great about Prime, the friendship and information shared is great. Thanks Tino :wink:

What do you mean by "pretty bad"? Is it the surface of the parking lot, the patrons or what? :confused:

Not exactly. What I mean is your pretty baby-blue door will be 9 and a half inches from a faded and banged up Jeep Cherokee teen carrier. And that's only one side; let me know if you really want to know who will be on the other side :))

Back