• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tennessee Meet

Sadly, I'll have to miss the meet & cookout this time. It's not that I don't like you guys, but I'll be out of the country, somewhere in Germany, probably near the 'ring :biggrin:

In for the next one though.

Sadly, I'll have to miss the meet & cookout this time. It's not that I don't like you guys, but I'll be out of the country, somewhere in Germany, probably near the 'ring :biggrin:

In for the next one though.

Aww man that sucks. It doesn't sound like you'll suffer too much though!

Hey guys this is going to be great!

If you plan to come to the Meet and Cookout, Please respond to the following thread.

Nashville Meet & Cookout

Lets open this main thread back up to start discussing the next meet.

Thanks
Mike

I want to say Thanks to everyone that came to the nashville meet. I had a great time and it was awesome to meet some new owners.

Time to start thinking about the next one. Would like to get this in before Sept. as one of our brothers is leaving for another tour in Afghanistan.

End of Summer at the Dragon

Mike

When would everyone be available?

I am still waiting to get the car back from the paint shop, it's been about 4 months. Has really put a damper in my modding :frown:

Mike

...it's been about 4 months...

it would take less time to paint Mt Everest. What are they trying to paint, the inside of your brake lines? You are a patient man.

We can't have a drive until you get your car back. Lets shoot for the weekend after that happens. How about November? :D

it would take less time to paint Mt Everest. What are they trying to paint, the inside of your brake lines? You are a patient man.

We can't have a drive until you get your car back. Lets shoot for the weekend after that happens. How about November? :D

lol,
Stop that James, don't give them any ideas. Guess that's what happens when i am not there to push them.

Apparently it takes the same amount of time to paint a hood as it does to get my SOS/Downforce R spoiler that i paid for in April. :mad:

Mike

Most of us are more-or-less already there (give or take a half hour). Post when you'll be driving through and if I'm not elbows deep in my new acquisition, I wouldn't might a cruise.

I am looking to arrive late tomorrow, and then probably come home Sunday.

I'll figure this whole thing out eventually.....at least I have the right car !!!

Hey guys,
Been a few years since i organized the last Tennessee meet and i am going to start again if there is enough interest. It was great to get together with the locals and also the NSX's from KY, AL, NC, SC, FL and even the S2000's that were able to attend. Hope i didn't miss anyone's state.

We will probably try twice a year at least this time. All meets will have their own thread but would be linked from this main one. We can talk about them all here in the planning stages before they are posted. Feel free to discuss any meets in the area but please keep the pictures to a minimum as this is a informational thread.

Mike

-Next Meet-

Please check latest posts

Where do you meet in Tennessee?

I ran accross this thread from last year when someone else posted a question recently. l will be watching to see if you have any meets in 2013 for Tennessee.

I ran accross this thread from last year when someone else posted a question recently. l will be watching to see if you have any meets in 2013 for Tennessee.

Hey Guys, think about attending NSXPO 2013 in Raleigh in October. It would be a shame to miss one happening so close to TN.

Hey guys,
I've been working on mods for the past year and haven't really got to drive the car. I hope to be done soon and would love to get it going.

We had 3 meets in Nashville including import alliance and 1 at the Dragon in east Tennessee so far.

I think the next one should be a Smoky mountain meet. It could include a drive on the Dragon but i think there are better options to explore afterwards.

Mike

Haven't been on for a while and just saw this thread - I would love to get in on something in E TN, W NC, SW KY, SW VA, etc. I'm in Kingsport TN.

Back