• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LED Tail light concept

All just heat and acrylic, plexiglass, and polycarbonate sheets. If you heat water you have to add a crap load of salt to raise the boiling temp well above 112 degrees F an if you use an open flame you have be very careful. The materials will go from malleable to being burnt and bubbling very very quickly!

Nice! Ready to upgrade from the apakrian100 version to something more current. When is that vendor page going up? :)

The vendor page got deleted! I'm working on a set for someone right now though. I just can't decited if I want to pay the hefty fee and set up a vendor page, or just set up a website or sell them on ebay. Problem with ebay is that I won't be able to design them with the buyers.

Ok time for an update. I've gotten a few PM's about these tail lights now. Like I had planned before I'll be putting up a vendor page in the next few weeks. I have to wait until I have this registered with the state as an LLC. I figured if I am going to be selling them, I need to do everything right. I'll be taking orders one at a time so I will get the chance to work with the member buying them. I'm actually finishing up a set for another prime member right now. The vendor page will be under Titan tail lights. I'm also working on a new DTR design again. Wasn't happy with the first two sets I made for my own nsx.

Heads up. Vendor page will be up within the next few days. The first three to get me their deposits will be the firs three I build.

On your next set you build will you do a write up with pictures? I absolutely love the newest ones you did! I saw this on YouTube! I would like to get this done to mine!!

I actually just built a set for another Primer. He is going to put in a write up here soon and I'll try to throw in my 2 cents and put in all of the info on my vendor page when I can put in up.

-Alec

Back