• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Took my NSX out in Mission Raceway Park

Nice driving man. Good to see a built car like that out there. That track looks super sketchy though, all straights and walls, Yikes! Tracks like this just go to show how we unfortunately too long our 2nd gear is.

Did you ever track it before you did the SOS ITB's? Notice much difference in feel and lap time?

Nice driving man. Good to see a built car like that out there. That track looks super sketchy though, all straights and walls, Yikes! Tracks like this just go to show how we unfortunately too long our 2nd gear is.

Did you ever track it before you did the SOS ITB's? Notice much difference in feel and lap time?

Thanks! Most of the ppl say Mission Raceway is too small in vancouver. Ture it is a bit small but i think this track is pretty fun and not easy to be good at since there are walls in some turns. I didnt not track it b4 the ITB was installed. I drove my frd's stock NSX on the street and hell yes it is a big different.

Back