Thread: Comtec - Great dude!

Feedback Score
    33 (97%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Comtec - Great dude!

This is not a Buyer or seller experience but more of a shout out to "Comtec" Here on prime..

Guys like him is why I love this site so much. A close friend of mine was wanting to buy an S2000 from Clevelend. I have been helping him in his search and have not been able to locate anything I saw as worthy. While checking craigslist.com my buddy stumbled across an s200 in Clevelend Ohio. I am in Cincinnati. It is a 4+ hour drive to get there...

When Comtec ordered shirts from me he mentioned his address for shipping would be in Cleveland.. All this while I am on the other phone with the seller of the s2000 up there. I mention it to Mike and he says " I will gladly go check it out for you". I was so happy I did not have to drive 4 hours to look at a car... And thank the lord I didn't. Mike was a few minutes from the place that had the car. After looking it over he mentioned several issues found which saved me 8 total hours in drive time and a bunch of wasted fuel. To top it off he requested nothing for looking at it. ( I sent him his shirts no charge anyway)

Karma is a beautiful thing. I did this for a California member 3 years ago with a car that was for sale locally to me and this good deed came back for me.

Just wanted to say thanks publicly! Your an asset to the community. I appreciate it so much!

Brian
    NSX Prime Vendor Listing: Source1Automotive
    Pm me for quotes!
    NEED PARTS? DF/SOS/KW/Volk/CT you name it we can get it!
    Facebook/source 1 automotive - source1automotive.com

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Comtec - Great dude!

Hi,

Mike is indeed a great guy that go to great lenghts to help a friend...in my case, helped me without even knowing me personnally...

All the best to you my friend,
    Nuno
    Proud owner of 97 NA1 NSX Formula Red coupe

User Tag List