• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shameless Self Promotion...

Sure it's practical and worthwhile, IMO. lol

I am investing not only in my health and well-being, but also to the quality and longevity of my life (Hopefully).

To clarify, 'working out twice a day' means only if time management doesn't permit me to get the 60 to 90 minutes in all in at once. If I have to, I split my workout into two sessions to get the minimum 60 mins in that day.

I believe that the mental and physiological benefits are more than worth 6 hours of my week.

Some people live life spending time with movies, games, television, sports, youtube, internet... and well nsxprime (lol) and say that they don't have time to be healthier.

Don't get me wrong... I love all those things too, but like my business. I make sure I 'earn' the rest and enjoyment after I do what needs to be done first.

Lastly, before anyone says that it is easier for me because I am at a gym for work, I do train myself at another gym... not my own. (I don't want to be distracted and interrupted).

We all got 24 hours... we just choose what we do with it.

By the way, I'm not offended. I'm just stating my beliefs. Nothing but respect for you, my nsx friend. :)

Last edited:
I wish one of my hobbies is working out.

However I do other things to keep my body moving, like doing water changes for my fish tanks (I have quite a few of them), detail my cars and walking.

Working out can be any activity! :)

It doesn't have to be in a 'gym'

Something is usually better than nothing, bud. So be proud of being active, regardless.

D

Last edited:
Sure it's practical and worthwhile, IMO. lol

I am investing not only in my health and well-being, but also to the quality and longevity of my life (Hopefully).

To clarify, 'working out twice a day' means only if time management doesn't permit me to get the 60 to 90 minutes in all in at once. If I have to, I split my workout into two sessions to get the minimum 60 mins in that day.

I believe that the mental and physiological benefits are more than worth 6 hours of my week.

Some people live life spending time with movies, games, television, sports, youtube, internet... and well nsxprime (lol) and say that they don't have time to be healthier.

Don't get me wrong... I love all those things too, but like my business. I make sure I 'earn' the rest and enjoyment after I do what needs to be done first.

Lastly, before anyone says that it is easier for me because I am at a gym for work, I do train myself at another gym... not my own. (I don't want to be distracted and interrupted).

We all got 24 hours... we just choose what we do with it.

By the way, I'm not offended. I'm just stating my beliefs. Nothing but respect for you, my nsx friend. :)

I was under the belief you were indicating quite a bit more time working out then just 6 hours a week. Coupled with your diet is what prompted my comment. I am glad you were not offended as that was clearly not my intent.

No worries, bud.

Besides, lack of communication is usually the fault of the one giving the speech... ie. Me! lol

D

Back