• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shameless Self Promotion...

Pretty impressive, but you should warn all us old people clicking in from a quiet house at 5:30 AM that it's going to be LOUD LOUD LOUD! :D

Are you selling training services? It's not really clear.

That was amazing! That last bit of the video was that sped up? If not I'm in awe someone can move their arms that fast lol.

You guys are way too kind. I have nothing but respect for muscle cars, but I like the timeless aesthetics of the NSX.

If I could bench the car, I would. lol

I run a fitness training studio if you were wondering. This was a first time effort so it's almost more of a demo vid.

I was thinking of having it in the background when I do a few demos for Episode II

D

Last edited:
A few questions:

1) How many days a week do you work out?
2) How many hours a week do you work out?
3) How much body fat?
4) Give us a typical week of what you eat?
5) How old are you?

1) How many days a week do you work out?
2) How many hours a week do you work out?
3) How much body fat?
4) Give us a typical week of what you eat?
5) How old are you?

1) 6 to 7 days

2) 60 to 90 minute durations

3) Since the only way I take bf % seriously is byhydro static weighing and I haven't done that for YEARS... I have no clue.

4) How much detail do you want? lol

5) I'm 39

Last edited:
Since diet is such a HUGE part of maintaing and achieving a superior level of
physical fitness I was curious how rigid your diet is? However, if
this is to invasive, please ignore the question.

39 years of age is the most impressive stat I have heard thus far.

Extremely impressive for 39 years old. I just turned 40, and it's getting more difficult to fight the battle of the bulge, especially since I love food. I try to hit the gym 3 times a week, with a 30 minute intense cardio session followed by an hour of circuit training per workout. Here is what I look like currently; I want to get a little more lean.

40.jpg

Since diet is such a HUGE part of maintaing and achieving a superior level of
physical fitness I was curious how rigid your diet is?.

Speaking for myself, my diet is primarily plant based, and I believe in limiting calories. Watch the documentary "Forks Over Knives" (available on Netflix), and check out this eye opening clip from PBS:

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9jvqNG1g62Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would say that's pretty impressive for a 40 year old. I find it hard to work out consistently as we age, especially with metabolism slowing down at the same time.

Well to be honest... I'm almost 39. I got months to go. lol

I do train twice a day sometimes (2 to 5 days a week), but never twice on all six or seven days. It depends on rest, work, time management and of course... DIET.

Diet is HUGE. I tell my clients that if one increases their training, that rest and diet must go up as well. Obviously, it isn't going to be a proportional increase.

I generally have 6 to 8 small meals a day (half are just shakes and juices because of time, efficiency and portability).

My diet consists of chicken, lean beef, tuna, omega 3's, CLA, trib, Multi vit, Protein Powder, Veggie Greens, and Anti-Oxidants a majority of the time.

If I have a social event or get-together, I enjoy myself and eat what I feel like. Mind you, this will only happen about 3 times (meals) a week max. You gotta enjoy life a little too, you know. That's why I got an NSX. :)

D

Last edited:
Well to be honest... I'm almost 39. I got months to go. lol

I do train twice a day sometimes (2 to 5 days a week), but never twice on all six or seven days. It depends on rest, work, time management and of course... DIET.

Diet is HUGE. I tell my clients that if one increases their training, that rest and diet must go up as well. Obviously, it isn't going to be a proportional increase.

I generally have 6 to 8 small meals a day (half are just shakes and juices because of time, efficiency and portability).

My diet consists of chicken, lean beef, tuna, omega 3's, CLA, trib, Multi vit, Protein Powder, Veggie Greens, and Anti-Oxidants a majority of the time.

If I have a social event or get-together, I enjoy myself and eat what I feel like. Mind you, this will only happen about 3 times (meals) a week max. You gotta enjoy life a little too, you know. That's why I got an NSX. :)

D

Since this is what you do for a living much like Jack La Lane you can justify the time you spend promoting your product "you". However, for the average person this of course would be impractical and not really worthwhile.
I applaud your efforts and hope you enjoy the process.

Back