• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mark Forums Read

Anytime I try to use the Mark Forums Read buttons on the site just above the What's going on and users online section, I get this message "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

Can you fix the user group permissions?

Anytime I try to use the Mark Forums Read buttons on the site just above the What's going on and users online section, I get this message "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

Can you fix the user group permissions?

I've had the same problem for well over a year now. It does the same thing to me on any computer I use to log in to Prime with.

Interesting.. When I looked into it, I found that it has been broken since I upgraded to vBulletin 3.8.5 which I believe I did about a year ago, but nobody had ever reported it before. I guess not many people use it?

Anyway I fixed it. It was an issue related to using plug-ins that modify the templates. That's why I try not to use many plug-ins.

That's odd. I always use that button on forums and have never had a problem with it on this one...

Back