• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In stock and ready to ship - Genuine NSX-R goods in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Prime Members,

I just wanted to let you know what NSX-R parts I currently have in stock and are ready to ship out of California. The items are brand new have only been removed from the original package to take photos, but will be re-sealed before shipment.

I will post more items as they arrive. Prices listed does not include shipping. Worldwide shipping available. Paypal accepted. Postal money orders/ cash receive a 3% discount. Contact me for any special requests/questions as I would like to keep the thread full of goods rather than questions.

Thank you, Louis.

Replace your old cracked visors (coupe models) with these (3 pieces) OEM NSX-R NA2 sun visors with hardware. USA OEM visor set retails for $450.00+. Price for the set below is $485.00. 1 set in stock. - 04/27/12 update: sold. I will post once more sets are in stock.

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

Last edited:
NSX-R Horn button - 268.00. - Brand New - 1 in stock - 05/05/12 update: sold.

IMG_0259.jpg

Last edited:
A nice shipment came in today. For those who are interested, I highly suggest subscribing to this thread so you don't miss out once they pop up for sale in about an hour or so. Please remember, all items posted today are in stock and ready to ship now 05-25-12.

Note: all prices listed include paypal fees. All items are brand new (just removed from packaging for pictures). First come, first served.

NSX-R pedal cover set - 284.00 (1 set in stock) - 05/25/12 update: SOLD

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

NSX-R shift boot - 120.00 (1 in stock) - 05/30/12 update: SOLD

IMG_0337.jpg

NSX-R intake manifold cover - 250.00 (1 in stock) - 05/29/12 update: SOLD

IMG_0350.jpg

NSX-R intake manifold plate - 319.00 (1 in stock) - 05/26/12 update: SOLD

IMG_0354.jpg

NSX-R OEM coolant bottle cover - 225.00 (1 in stock) - 06/06/12 update: SOLD

IMG_0340.jpg

NSX-R NA2 sun visors with hardware - $485.00 (1 set in stock) - 06/22/12 update: SOLD

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

NSX-R lower chassis brace - 120.00 (1 in stock)- 07/03/12 update: SOLD

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

NSX-R NA2 A pilllar covers (pair) -345.00 (1 set in stock) - 07/17/12 update: SOLD

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

Stereo door speaker covers - pair - 95.00 (1 set in stock) - 07/17/12 update: SOLD

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

Steering column cover set - 329.00 (1 set in stock) - 07/17/12 update: SOLD

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

Last edited:
Some nice bits!

Hope you dont mind me saying, but You should try and list your bits going by model of NSX-R

I.E facelift NSX-R or pre-facelift NSX-R

Damper, door sill plates and tank cover were on either model.

The other bits were only specific to the facelift model. Not saying they can't be shared [not sure on clutch pedal, and accelerator] but for the purists of us, nice to keep know which is which.

I'm just waiting for the NSX-R battery box to arrive to install the smaller battery, for once not an expensive setup lol battery in fact isn't anything special and shared with other Honda models and the genuine NSX-R battery box is actually shared with a rare US NSX version.

I'm sure most can guess that in one go lol

Keep the bits coming, nice to see, hope you get that other sill plate we talked about!

Last edited:
More nice things came in today. Note: all prices listed include paypal fees. All items are brand new (just removed from packaging for pictures). This is what I currently have in stock and ready to ship out 06-04-12. First come, first served.

Stereo delete plate - 225.00 (Sold) - 3-04-13

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

Gauge cluster bezel/ trim - 319.00 (sold)

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

NSX-R right hand drive short clutch pedal (modification needed to fit left hand drive) - 162.00 (1 in stock)

NSX-R clutch damper - 182.00 (1 in stock)

IMG_0363.jpg

NSX-R door sill pates (pair) - 495.00 (1 set in stock)

IMG_0334.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the visors and the coolant bottle cover.

I wanted to post an update. I am booking one last order for the time being end of this month. If anyone wants something that was listed previously, please let me know. Depending when the last bit of inventory clears up, I will then restock or order new items.

Thanks again!

Man those visors are money. As soon as I'm caught up I'll be picking up a set!

Yeah, they add a real nice touch to the interior. Let me know if you would like me to ship it out, as I do have one last set in stock.

Hey louis, please let me know when nsxr shift boot comes in.

No problem Adrian.

Hi,

can you get me the NSX-R 02+ wheels center caps??

there are 2 options:

- white with red H logo
- gunmetal with red H logo

if so, $$$??

Thanks,
Nuno

I was interested in the NSX-R pedal cover set, will that fit a LH drive USDM model or do modifications have to be done like for the short throw clutch pedal? Thanks---

The visors only fit coupe, not targa. Correct? Thanks.

Unfortunately, since the NSX-R only came as coupes, the answer is yes since they are a bit longer. But, if you don't mind them being that way, go for it.

Hi,

can you get me the NSX-R 02+ wheels center caps??

there are 2 options:

- white with red H logo
- gunmetal with red H logo

if so, $$$??

Thanks,
Nuno

I'll look into it and PM once I have the info.

I was interested in the NSX-R pedal cover set, will that fit a LH drive USDM model or do modifications have to be done like for the short throw clutch pedal? Thanks---

No mods needed. Bolts right in. Let me know.

My apologies for the delay as I have been making inquires since the beginning of the month and word finally came in from Japan this morning. My last order for now should arrive I estimate in about 10 business days at the most.

To those who made a special request, your items are on the way in this shipment and will be set aside. I will contact you once they are in my hands. If you wish to make payment ahead of time, please let me know as it is much appreciated, but not necessary. Below is a sample of what will be arriving and not spoken for.

NSX-R Mesh Shift Boots -120.00
NSX-R Pedal Covers -284.00
JDM Navigation Pods - 390.00
NSX-R Front Bumper Red Emblems - 80.00 07-15 -12 (currently all spoken for)
NSX-R 02+ white w/red H wheel center caps - 245.00

Some used NSX parts arriving in the next 2 weeks that will be posted in the for sale section:
Route KS Titanium single exit exhaust
Sorcery GT center exit exhaust
1 "Custom Made" door still plate
JDM LED 3rd brake light

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back