• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In stock and ready to ship - Genuine NSX-R goods in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
All special orders have been finalized and stock confirmed. Payment to Japan has been sent this morning. Some unique items will be coming in this round. NSX-R replica fans may want to keep an eye out :wink:. Subscribe to the thread to get first dibs. Fingers crossed on shipment arriving end of next week with no issues.

Thanks, Louis.

Payment sent through paypal for a part I've been searching for a long time.

Thank you

Chris

I wanted those gauges so much but timing is a bit off. Thanks Louis for your patience.

New items that came in the shipment today:

NSX-R NA2 non targa headliner set (this will be sold as a complete set with matching A&B pillar covers and sun visors - 1925.00 - Sold - Headliner can be special ordered alone for 875.00.
IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

NSX-R 02+ B Pillar covers - 220.00 - sold
IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

NSX-R 02+ Steering column cover set w/ lower cover SRS opening plugged - 390.00 - sold
IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

NSX-R extended seat belt receivers - perfect for DownForce seats - 160.00 - sold
IMG_0795.jpg

NSX-R NA1 red front emblems (chrome is slightly tinted, very unique looking) - 79.00 - sold
IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

NSX-R 02+ front emblems/ badges - 80.00 - sold
IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0525.JPG

NSX-R 02+ shift boot - 120.00 - 1 in stock
IMG_0337.jpg

NSX-R OEM coolant bottle cover - 225.00 - sold
IMG_0340.jpg

JDM navigation pod with vent attachment - 390.00 - sold
IMG_0505.JPG

IMG_0511.JPG

IMG_0513.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG

Some items below that came in for customers: (Pm to special order)

Honda JDM smoked lamp left and right, no center - 1030.00 a set
IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

Add a matching 3rd brake light for 825.00
IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

Type S shift knob - 310.00
IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

NSX-R 02+ stereo delete plate
IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

Last edited:
Used Good Update: I will try and source some Jdm taillights, steering wheels, exhausts, headers, wheels and other popular item as they become available. I'll post them up and let the drool run. :tongue:

Used OEM Type S seats with power rails. I can bring them in for you from Japan.

types-seats.jpg

Used OEM NSX-R wing located in Japan (if still available). I can have Honda build new one for you in about 3 weeks as well.

wing4.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

All orders that have been paid for has been shipped today. Please check you private emails for tracking numbers from FedEx or look at your Paypal. Thank you.

Louis, I'd like to see some steering wheel options if possible.

Post what style steering wheel you are interested in and I will see what I can do.

Thank Louis! Always a pleasure! My small stack of parts are slowly growing because of you. haha.

No problem! I am waiting for your stack to have a matching headliner :tongue:.

I wanted those gauges so much but timing is a bit off. Thanks Louis for your patience.

No worries. There is always next time...well as long as Honda has them available. :wink:

Is there any way you can post a picture of the back of the stereo delete plate? How does that thing attach?

I see, so it is screwed on before the console goes back in as a whole? What is the price for it?

I believe the console has to come off and the delete plate has to be fastened from behind before reinstalling. It comes with a set of screws and washers.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
What price are you looking for re. the Type S seats?
What condition are they in - they look pretty good from the photos - are they from a pop-up or 02+ Type S?

Well type-r conversion basically.

Hello Roman,

Below is a set up I provided for a customer in the past. Not an OEM, but more cost effective and almost identical to OEM. 320mm steering wheel and quick release. OEM horn button and trim ring. Here's a link for more info.

4205587a.jpg

8f99c273.jpg

If you would like an all OEM set up, PM me and I will look up all parts, availability and pricing for you. Last time I checked, the OEM wheel and hub alone ran close to 1k if not more.

BTW, Pm's were sent to everyone who had posted questions about goods. Some heads up on incoming used items: ETA is about 2 weeks.

1 - Complete JDM taillight set including third brake light
1 - JDM 3rd brake light
1 - 02+ NSX-R 6 speed titanium ball shift knob

Prices are not yet determined.

Last edited:
Louis, thanks for sharing. I was hoping to get original steering wheel. NGR hub will do. Please ping me if you happen to stomp upon good option. Thanks.

Louis, All my parts just arrived in record time. Everything looked great and it was packaged well. Thanks again. Let me know when you do another order so I can get a few small items.

Louis, thanks for sharing. I was hoping to get original steering wheel. NGR hub will do. Please ping me if you happen to stomp upon good option. Thanks.

Pm sent Roman.

Louis, All my parts just arrived in record time. Everything looked great and it was packaged well. Thanks again. Let me know when you do another order so I can get a few small items.

Nice! I was stressing a little bit, but good to know all is well with the shipment.

I am currently researching more subtle interior bits to give that fresh finished touch for the detailed oriented people. The NSX-R being right hand drive and a non targa, limits what parts can be used over here unfortunately. Running out of things to get or at least ideas on what people would realistically purchase. Maybe end of April, I will putting together another order of goods.

Thanks, Louis.

Some items that came in a few days ago. I will be updating this post throughout the day.

NSX-R 02+ non targa headliner set (fits all coupes) (this will be sold as a complete set with matching A&B pillar covers, sun visors and matching black dome light included - 2010.00 - Sold 5-05-13

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

Black pre 02 JDM front bumper emblem - 79.00 - 1 in stock

IMG_0859.jpg

NSX-R NA2 horn button - 268.00 - sold

IMG_0585.jpg

NSX-R Horn button trim ring - 73.00 - sold

IMG_0593.jpg

NSX-R clutch damper (more direct feeling) - 100.00 - 1 in stock

IMG_0854.jpg

NSX-R 02+ door sill plates
- sale price 400.00 (reg 495.00) - 1 set in stock

IMG_0334.jpg

NSX-R 02+ Steering column cover set w/ lower cover SRS opening plugged - 390.00 - sold

IMG_0816.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back