• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

someone just scored a good deal on an 03

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/2980864891.html

Was this anyone here?

I cant see this not working out for them.... I picked up my IOP from Zionsville too.
SOLD***2003 Acura NSX***SOLD - $25000 (Zionsville)

<hr> Date: 2012-04-26, 3:22PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] <sup>[Errors when replying to ads?]</sup> <hr>
I am selling my 2003 NSX for $25,000.00
The car is all black with about 29,000 miles on it. It is a manual with after market rims, tinted windows and CD changer.

I am selling the car cheaply because it has some engine issues and some cosmetic work that needs done. I am not a mechanic and not sure what the problems are. it just wont go well and sounds like a lawn mower chewing up gravel.

wow I would have jumped on that in a second.

but what kind of engine problems?

new engine could could rack the price up real quick.

LOL! I love the description of a lawn mower chewing up gravel.

For me, i would look into what is wrong. Id rather spend 50k and drive tomorrow than 40k for what you hope is good. Engine is about 9k, a good paint 3-4k, and thats the obvious. Engine messed up, body, who knows what else. So after you add it all up, 28k car+ 9k engine + 2k misc body parts, 4 k paint = 43k thats assuming brakes arent gone or tranny or tb/wp messed up. Id pay more for a clean, well taken care of car. When/if i ever sell my car, my price will reflect the market along with the maintaince i perform to keep the car in top shape.

Back