• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

River Run Date June 23 - Saturday

No rain date, and the price is "per person" as the restaurant charges per person.
You won't regret it, Don and Carla, Chuck and Fernande guarantee good weather!!!:wink:

The Annual River Run has been scheduled for Saturday June 23.
More information to come over the next few weeks.

For those who haven't attended the River Run before it is an NSXCA sponsored event starting around 9 or 10am in the Frenchtown NJ/Black Eddy, PA area.

After some posing and photo-taking a scenic 1 1/2 hour ride ensues typically including a stopping point along the way. The usual 35-40 NSX's are divided in 4 groups each with a leader to take them over some wonderful curvy fun roads.

Spouses/Guests are encouraged to attend and will enjoy the lunch after the drive. This is a pre-paid event typically around $25-$30 per person which includes morning snacks and an awesome lunch.

You must be an NSXCA member to attend - more information will be emailed to you sometime in the next few weeks.

I am a new member here. And never know how to become a nsxca member. Now, can any one show me how to? I love to joint such even like this. Please help me. and I have never expierence such exciting sport even :)

I'm in
Sparkman

Andrea and I will attend. :)

Just to start a list of folks interested:
Chuck and Fernande
Don and Carla
Arista5
Tytus?
Roger and Nancy
Frank and Jan
Acura NSX Pilot?
Doc John plus? plus? plus?
RobD
Blue_myriddn plus?
passline and ??????????????
Hawk and Hawkette
Bob and his 9/8
Larry sans Sissy
Roadkilchef and Mary
Peter and Sylvia
ROS+
Andrea and Simon
Sparkman

Last edited:
I am a new member here. And never know how to become a nsxca member. Now, can any one show me how to? I love to joint such even like this. Please help me. and I have never expierence such exciting sport even :)

www.nsxca.org

put me on the list

Please pay through Paypal 39.00 per person. Remember if you haven't paid you are not on the OFFICIAL LIST yet. So go pay right now!

You should have received a flyer from the NSXCA regarding the event. If not let me / Don know and we will email it to you.

Last edited:
Here is the River Run List so far though you are not 'on the official list' until your payment is received!!

All NSXCA members should have received the flyer regarding the event. If you are not an NSXCA then you should become one so you can take part in sharing a super fun day with us.

River Run June 23, 2012 Departure around 10:30 - lunch around 12:30

Chuck and Fernande
Don and Carla
Arista5
Roger and Nancy
Frank and Jan
Acura NSX Pilot?
Doc John
Blue_myriddn plus?
passline
Hawk and Hawkette
Bob and Karen
Larry sans Sissy
Roadkilchef and Mary
Andrea and Simon
Aaron and Annie? if meets deadline
Mark and Sue
SnowwhtNSX
Sparkman
Sduffass +1

Notice what notice I just keep getting these annoying calls from the old NSXPO co-chair.
Well heck I guess this IS one of the consistently best events EVERY YEAR planned by the best route masters in the EAST.
We are in as long as I am able to drive the NSX
Roberta has already offered to drive the event which is fine as long as Larry can replace the clutch at the end of the event :eek:

Can't wait to see all of you at the event:cool:

sign me up for river run- check is in the mail

finally got my wife to come along!! so let's all be nice to her!!

JOhn Hulbrock
jh_nsx

Here is the River Run List so far though you are not 'on the official list' until your payment is received!!
River Run June 23, 2012 Departure around 10:30 - lunch around 12:30

Chuck and Fernande
Don and Carla
Arista5
Roger and Nancy
Frank and Jan
Acura NSX Pilot?
Doc John
Blue_myriddn plus?
passline
Hawk and Hawkette
Bob and The Intimidator
Larry sans Sissy
Roadkilchef and Mary
Andrea and Simon
Aaron and Annie? if meets deadline
Mark and Sue
SnowwhtNSX
Sparkman
Sduffass +1
jh_nsx & jh_nsxette

The Intimidator is going to be scouting out the competition, so you all better be on your best behavior

Im in but is the only way to pay by check or can I just give it to you the day of.

Hi All,

All payments should be made to the club's PayPal account ([email protected]) unless you have contacted me and asked for special dispensation. :smile:

I see a lot of names on the list but haven't seen the money yet. Deadline to pay is the 13th.

Glad to hear so many would like to attend. If you have any questions, please PM me for I'm not checking Prime that often.

Regards,
Don

ps. I'll start a new thread with the official list of attendees this weekend.

Last edited:
Don:

I am assuming $30 each- I never received the "official" email.

if more $ is needed let me know.

see you then
john hulbrock

Back