• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

River Run Date June 23 - Saturday

The Annual River Run has been scheduled for Saturday June 23.
More information to come over the next few weeks.

For those who haven't attended the River Run before it is an NSXCA sponsored event starting around 9 or 10am in the Frenchtown NJ/Black Eddy, PA area.

After some posing and photo-taking a scenic 1 1/2 hour ride ensues typically including a stopping point along the way. The usual 35-40 NSX's are divided in 4 groups each with a leader to take them over some wonderful curvy fun roads.

Spouses/Guests are encouraged to attend and will enjoy the lunch after the drive. This is a pre-paid event typically around $25-$30 per person which includes morning snacks and an awesome lunch.

You must be an NSXCA member to attend - more information will be emailed to you sometime in the next few weeks.

Yeah, I saw that, 1 minute after you posted he was there...I mean I saw your post pop up, read it, moved on and there he was...Sheesh...then I had to go do something, like register for the Charity event next weekend on LI...

I hope to be at the RR as well.

Tytus

It's been on my (and Nancy's) calendar for weeks already!!!:wink:

I'm in...will try to convince my better 1/2....

I'm There!!!

UPDATE: I'm not there...UGH!!! My daughter is graduating HS that day...WHY WHY WHY!!!

Last edited:
We will be there. If lucky, will have a car by then. If not, we will certainly help out with any logistics, video from our sunroofed wagon, traffic directions, LEO watch, parking, etc, the usual stuff.

Look for an email in the next couple of weeks from the NSXCA regarding the upcoming River Run. Chuck and Fernande are putting together another dynamite run: plenty of scenery, sweeping curves and some fun twisties.

If you've never been to a River Run this is a great event to bring your non-car spouse/significant other to as it is a fun mixed group of folks. Though we all will enjoy the pleasures of comparing the benfits of Spa Yellow to Imola Orange (and you really now there is no comparison there!), there will be plenty of non-car talk too.

Upcoming details will include the starting point and time (most likely around a 10am departure with a general meetup around 9:15/9:30 am for some pre-drive boasting), cost, where to mail your check, and lunch location. The fee covers lunch.

Just to start a list of folks interested:
Chuck and Fernande
Don and Carla
Arista5
Roger and Nancy
Frank and Jan
Acura NSX Pilot?
Doc John
Blue_myriddn plus?
passline
Hawk and Hawkette
Bob and Karen
Larry sans Sissy :(
Roadkilchef and Mary
Andrea and Simon
Aaron and Annie? if meets deadline
Mark and Sue
SnowwhtNSX
Sparkman
Sduffass +1

Last edited:
Look for an email in the next couple of weeks from the NSXCA regarding the upcoming River Run. Chuck and Fernande are putting together another dynamite run: plenty of scenery, sweeping curves and some fun twisties.

If you've never been to a River Run this is a great event to bring your non-car spouse/significant other to as it is a fun mixed group of folks. Though we all will enjoy the pleasures of comparing the benfits of Spa Yellow to Imola Orange (and you really now there is no comparison there!), there will be plenty of non-car talk too.

Upcoming details will include the starting point and time (most likely around a 10am departure with a general meetup around 9:15/9:30 am for some pre-drive boasting), cost, where to mail your check, and lunch location. The fee covers lunch.

Chuck and Fernande
Don and Carla
Arista5
Tytus?
Roger and Nancy
Frank and Jan
Acura NSX Pilot?
Doc John plus? plus? plus?
RobD
Blue_myriddn plus?
passline and ??????????????
Hawk and Hawkette
Bob and his 9/8
Larry sans Sissy :(
Roadkilchef and Mary

What about:
Peter and Sylvia
RSO +

Andrea and I will attend. :)

Chuck and Fernande
Don and Carla
Arista5
Tytus?
Roger and Nancy
Frank and Jan
Acura NSX Pilot?
Doc John plus? plus? plus?
RobD
Blue_myriddn plus?
passline and ??????????????
Hawk and Hawkette
Bob and his 9/8
Larry sans Sissy
Roadkilchef and Mary
Peter and Sylvia
ROS+
Andrea and Simon

Sounds like fun, does this mean I have to have the NSX off of jack stands by the 23rd? That sounds like a deadline to me. :frown:

I doubt I will be able to make it :frown: as I will be at Pocono Raceway on the 22nd :biggrin:

See ya'all at the next event, probably Kids day.

Tytus

Bump for Passline, only because he asked so nicely!!!:eek:

Back