• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The NSX Registry on Prime now includes a Salvage section

I wanted to start by giving props to Prime users Mugenlude and shawn110975 (and maybe unnamed others) for thanklessly contributing over time to the list of Salvage vehicles in the Wiki. This list was originally migrated over from the old FAQ and anyone can add entries. But I'm happy to report that the Salvage list has now been enhanced and linked into the NSX Registry with a Wiki page for each VIN. This allows us to better track VIN sightings after a Salvage title has been issued.

There are currently about 250 VINs in the Salvage list and in spite of this announcement, we still need people to continue to add VINs to the Salvage list which can be found here: http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Salvage_List and I will see that VIN pages get created in the Registry. It's pretty simple to add an entry to the list and instructions are provided at the top of that page.

Thanks to all those that have contributed to the list already.

Back