• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Introduction

Hi My Fellow Hawaiian Nsx Primers. :) I just wanted to introduce myself.. I live on the main land but I visit the islands every once in awhile.. Usually Maui but I sometimes visit Oahu to visit my father who is laid to rest there.. Hopefully I can visit one of your meets while I'm there and introduce myself in person..

ALAN

Hi My Fellow Hawaiian Nsx Primers. :) I just wanted to introduce myself.. I live on the main land but I visit the islands every once in awhile.. Usually Maui but I sometimes visit Oahu to visit my father who is laid to rest there.. Hopefully I can visit one of your meets while I'm there and introduce myself in person..

ALAN

Hi Alan just let us know when you'll be back in town and hopefully we can set something up.

Thanks Chris.. Will do.. How many NSXs are out in Hawaii anyways? I saw some pictures of a meet on Maui once.. Seemed like there were atleast 4

There are actually quite a bit of NSX's here. I think at least two dozen. However, most are here on Oahu and not everyone is interested in meets and get togethers. We just had a mini meet last month when Frank and Kelvin (Members here ) came for a visit and we were able to get 5 NSX's on short notice.

Back