• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BLOX Open House OH2012 Event - July 14th - Car Show, Vendors, Models & More..

bloxoh2012_002.jpg

Third Annual BLOX RACING Open House Event
When: Saturday - July 14th, 2012 - 11am to 4pm
Where: BLOX RACING - Fremont, CA
BLOX Open House 2012

With the continued success of last years event, we are proud to announce our Third Annual BLOX RACING Open House Event. We thank everyone that has participated in the previous two events. You've helped make this event one of the largest and favored auto shows in the Bay Area. Come out and show your support for our industry at another FREE event brought to you by BLOX Racing on July 14th.

Pre-registration will begin Friday May 4th @ 5pm PST:
BLOX OPEN HOUSE 2012
*With a large volume of cars, we may only allow pre-registered cars in our main lot. So be sure to pre-register to reserve your spot!

Media Coverage: DSPORT, Super Street, Import Tuner, Honda Tuning, MotorMavens.com, MotoIQ.com, and much more!

For information about becoming a Vendor, Sponsor, or Food Vendor - please contact [email protected]

For any additional questions, contact [email protected]

"Like" our FaceBook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/bloxopenhouse

Check out pictures and video from last year!

http://youtu.be/Pf8ceWonPUI

mg_9924.jpg

36.jpg

14.jpg

25.jpg

86.jpg

Last edited:
dude....WTF? Power lines? really? so what........this looks like a good show........

+1
Are you pre-registering R.?
I think I would like to attend.

+1
Are you pre-registering R.?
I think I would like to attend.

This show is literally in my backyard - our new shop is 5 minutes away so I may drop by but probably won't enter.

I don't like being close to those things for any period of time - call me paranoid :tongue:

im down to enter, i think we should make a list, be pretty clean to see a group of nsx's there

ill start

1) rjwong
nsx-3.jpg

We are only 25 Days away from our biggest event yet, and hope to see all of you out there. The Blox Open House Event is our way of saying "Thank You" to the automotive community for your support, and we would like to get some insight and suggestions on what we can incorporate to make this an even better event than the previous two. Please keep responses on topic and professional. All feedback will be taken into consideration.

Thank you for your time!

Your in an NSX!!!! You don't have to register just show up and the car show comes to you man! Just drive by so people see you, then park a few blocks away, turn on your radio and next thing you know instant car show at your ride. :wink: CBF...

Last edited:
Your in an NSX!!!! You don't have to register just show up and the car show comes to you man! Just drive by so people see you, then park a few blocks away, turn on your radio and next thing you know instant car show at your ride. :wink: CBF...

LMAO. Ok man I will do that. You gonna come by?

Are there any Primers signed up for this event?

I'm heading over there with my daughter and a friend. We will just be attending. I'm not showing my car, as I missed registration as well.

I came by around 2:30 with my son. Took a few pics.

IMG_0001.jpg

looks like Hoover was there
IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

Hell Stretch
IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

Sorry I missed seeing you R.
I spoke with Mike, who was showing his car with the Endless crew, and asked him if you might be attending.

Thanks for sharing the pics. Some of the girls I saw there were practically naked.

Last edited:
Looks like I missed a nice meet.

Did anyone catch brain cancer? :tongue:

J

Sorry I missed seeing you R.
I spoke with Mike, who was showing his car with the Endless crew, and asked him if you might be attending.

Thanks for sharing the pics. Some of the girls I saw there were practically naked.

Mike C? I didn't see any NSXs at the show but when I parked there was an OEM red NSX in the parking lot.

Looks like I missed a nice meet.

Did anyone catch brain cancer? :tongue:

J

Well my kid did have a headache after. :wink:

Roger and Wesley, Thanks for posting the pics from the Blox event. Although, I think Wesley has a better eye for taking pics :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

5.jpg

8.jpg

Roger and Wesley, Thanks for posting the pics from the Blox event. Although, I think Wesley has a better eye for taking pics :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I got a Blox Deluxe Eye Service over there with lots of rate-X photos in camera, and it is worth it under those high voltage power lines :biggrin:

Back