• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SuperJGTCnsxr / evof575gtc question

I ran across this vendor when looking for another source for Downforce USA products. Anyway, I ordered the carbon fiber RWG from them on 4/24/12. I immediately had an acknowledgment for the order, but have heard nothing since. The address is in Fountain Valley CA. Anybody know this business? Should I be concerned? Thanks; Howard

Re: SuperJGTCnsxr question

How did you pay? CC or Paypal? If Paypal just don't let it go over 45 days. You can file a dispute within that time frame. If CC then you can talk to the CC company.

This is Eric's site. His Prime User is
contact.jpg
You can do a search on feedback on him.

I haven't seen him post in a long while. Last I recall he was parting out his NSX.

I ran across this vendor when looking for another source for Downforce USA products. Anyway, I ordered the carbon fiber RWG from them on 4/24/12. I immediately had an acknowledgment for the order, but have heard nothing since. The address is in Fountain Valley CA. Anybody know this business? Should I be concerned? Thanks; Howard

This person was suspended from participating as a vendor on this site almost a year ago. His user name on here is evof575gtc. His account is still active, he just isn't allowed to sell on here as a vendor anymore.

You can find a number of threads about him as a seller in this section. The most recent before this one, from around the time he was removed from participating as a vendor here, is http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145388

Too bad I didn't see this information before. I guess I'll just have to forget about trying to contact him.

I just wanted to clarify a couple points. One; is that this seller is NOT listed on DownforceUSA's website as their vendor. Two; this seller wasn't selling on this site. The part I ordered was not a Downforce item. I now have an Email address for the seller, and it is eric714.
I guess I'm a little too trusting, as I didn't do any checking on the seller until after I couldn't get a response from him. I searched the "parts for sale forum" before posting this, and then found some bad experiences that were a couple years old. I have bought a lot of stuff, of all kinds from many sellers, and this is the first time I've had a real problem. Hopefully he'll come through before the credit card payment comes due. Thanks everyone; Howard:mad:

I still haven't heard or received anything from Erick, and my emails to the address given are undelivered. If someone knows this guy, ask him why he treats customers so bad. I'm willing to be patient, but I expect to be kept informed as to when I might expect shipment.:mad:

I wouldn't hold out hope for him coming through. He owes many thousands of dollars in parts or cash to many prime members now

Well, despite all the bad press about the seller, I did get the product I ordered in today's mail. I don't know why he is so hard to communicate with, but that seems to be a problem with other online sellers. Anyway for me at least, all ended well. Howard

I'm considering contacting the orange county police... This is considered internet fraud and anyone who has ripped off please send me their info (PM) and I'm going to get in touch with the OCPD... I have his home address, his parents address and tons of other information on him so this should get his attention. Thanks

Back