• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just got the pics of my Strasse Forged CF

Its been a long wait but I just received the final pics of my wheel build. 18/19 Strasse SM8's CF face with brushed lip. They should be delivered next week. They're going on my 05 Silverstone...just waiting on Ravi's kit to do the install on the VRH. :biggrin:
Wheels9.jpg

not a fan of brush lips but them is some baller wheels!

Thanks Guys!!! I hang with Arista5 and his 05 Imola/Onyx...so I have to go Balller to keep up!!!

Boy did I struggle with what lip finish to go with!!! I drove the guy CRAZY!!! I started with chrome and chrome hardware but then I thought with the chrome lip...carbon fiber face....gold calipers...way to much going on...too much baller! I didnt want the lip to compete against the CF face.
I'll post pics after the VRH install, DF CF Diffuser install, DF CF Lip install.
I cant wait!!!:biggrin:

Last edited:
+1. clean with accents is the way to go. it can easily get too crazy!

what is the size/offsets/tires sizes of these wheels?

chrome lip...carbon fiber face....gold calipers...way to much going on...too much baller! I didnt want the lip to compete against the CF face.

I think the CF is cool but from a few feet away it's just going to look like a standard black wheel, isn't it? I'm glad you went brushed and not chrome. This wheel has a lot of nice detail but I'm afraid you'll have to look really close to see it.

All I can say is; "Pure sex." :biggrin:

They look very nice. Enjoy them.

I think the CF is cool but from a few feet away it's just going to look like a standard black wheel, isn't it? I'm glad you went brushed and not chrome. This wheel has a lot of nice detail but I'm afraid you'll have to look really close to see it.

EXACTLY!!!! I'm really looking for this 05 to be more of a show car...I'm hoping at first glance people will think...oh another black wheel...ehhh...then when you look a little closer...NICE!!! Carbon Fiber!

PS-First time I saw the wheels were on the Source1 Car!

totally love the styling on these wheels, reminiscent of racing hart c2/c4; one of my all time fav wheels from the F&F era.

when are the pics gonna be ready lol?

Holy mother of god, we gonna have an awesome summer for sure

Strasse wheels are quality wheels. You're gonna love them!

Post pics once they're installed.

They look great. Can't wait to see the drop and rim pics soon.

Back