• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted. Yellow NA2 on highway 7/Weston

That would be a friend of mine John, owns ABM Auto Centre.
I just bought his 91 NSX since he got that yellow 2003.

If your in that area tonight we'll have both our NSX's out tonight :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Not tonight but we should def meet up sometime with acouple my buddies on here as well. Pm me you #

J

dancing-banana-large.gif

that would be me!........

Were you in the same area this morning? Spotted a sweet looking yellow crossing over 400 on hwy 7 around 9:30am ... black rear spoiler.

Woodbridge...

I constantly see a red one parked in one of the parking lots on Rowntree Dairy in Woodbridge. Anybody know this one?

I'm out in Markham but would definitely dig a meet up to see everyone's car. I've seen a few driving around but have only got a chance to meet 3 owners over the year and change I've owned my red on tan 03. Woodbridge definitely works as I live close to the 407 and LOVE taking it when driving the X :D ..... safe driving speeds of course...

That would be a great idea!

We should setup our own nsx meet, who's in?

Bruno
Evolution Inc.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD

I'm out in Markham but would definitely dig a meet up to see everyone's car. I've seen a few driving around but have only got a chance to meet 3 owners over the year and change I've owned my red on tan 03. Woodbridge definitely works as I live close to the 407 and LOVE taking it when driving the X :D ..... safe driving speeds of course...

I work at Woodbine and the 407, and would love a lunch or early evening meet.

Hey sounds like a plan. How does this Thursday sound for an early evening meet. I'm also good for Saturday morning between 10am and 1pm. Sean since you work in the area maybe you can suggest a spot? The collosus plaza or maybe the AMC. I know there's a whole bunch of things (restaurants, coffee and etc) in that area. Think all we really need is a safe parking lot though lol. Let's do this! Let me know.

-Sean B

Sorry just saw you mentioned Woodbine and 407. That area works for me as well...definitely closer. Maybe the Tim Hortons @ Woodbine and 16th Avenue?...I'm ok with either.

Were you in the same area this morning? Spotted a sweet looking yellow crossing over 400 on hwy 7 around 9:30am ... black rear spoiler.

i believe that would be me as well!

Your car looks awesome! :)

I can do Thursday during the day if anyone wants to do lunch, but unfortunately I'm heading out to Ottawa Thurs evening, and won't be back til Sat. If not, I'll hook up with you guys next time...

I was thinking lunch as well. Moxie's is at East Beaver Creek and 7, and has a patio with lots of parking right outside the patio.

With an expected high of 17, I think we should be OK. I'm kind of indisposed tomorrow night as well, so lunch is better for me too.

Lunch is a possibility for me but I don't normally drive the X to work. My business is in QC/QA for the construction industry and though I'm management and do not often do the physical testing I am often required to drive from site to site. I will confirm in the am tomorrow. If I'm not able to do lunch, I will meet up next time. Evenings and weekends do work best for me.

Lunch is a possibility for me but I don't normally drive the X to work. My business is in QC/QA for the construction industry and though I'm management and do not often do the physical testing I am often required to drive from site to site. I will confirm in the am tomorrow. If I'm not able to do lunch, I will meet up next time. Evenings and weekends do work best for me.

Who do you work for?

I am an estimator for a construction company in Markham.

Come anyways, you don't need to bring your car. Hell I've been a member of the NSX club for a number of years, and just got one this weekend.

Who do you work for?

I am an estimator for a construction company in Markham.

Come anyways, you don't need to bring your car. Hell I've been a member of the NSX club for a number of years, and just got one this weekend.

MNA Engineering Ltd. It's a family business business that I joined in 2004 after a 2 year run following university with the York Region District School board as a network analyst (way different from what I do now). I'm now the head that wears the crown per say and we've grown significantly since. We deal with a lot of MTO projects (QC for Contractors ie Dufferin Construction, Toronto Zenith, B.Gottardo, Aecon, Miller), regional/municipal work (QA for City of Toronto, TTC, RMOY) as well as builders and property developers (Belmont Properties, 7s...). It's good to hear other local prime members are in the same line of work too. We should definitely meet up Sean! Who do you work for? PM me if you ever need to include QC in any of your estimates. We do Geotechnical Investigations, concrete testing (field and laboratory), testing of soil & aggregates and asphalt including field compaction testing. We also do quality verification engineering (structural inspections like formwork, false work, re-bar and others like tie-back stressing, pile driving...). We are Super Pave certified for asphalt as well but haven't done much along those lines. Anyways back to the topic at hand, I will certainly try and meet up. I'm trying to see if one of my associates can pick up a meeting that I'm scheduled to attend out in Mississauga around 10 but I'll have to wait and see how tight their schedules are for the day. I won't have a clear picture until the morning. Let me know what time you and the others will be there until and I will certainly do my best. It will be a fun break!

MNA Engineering Ltd. It's a family business business that I joined in 2004 after a 2 year run following university with the York Region District School board as a network analyst (way different from what I do now). I'm now the head that wears the crown per say and we've grown significantly since. We deal with a lot of MTO projects (QC for Contractors ie Dufferin Construction, Toronto Zenith, B.Gottardo, Aecon, Miller), regional/municipal work (QA for City of Toronto, TTC, RMOY) as well as builders and property developers (Belmont Properties, 7s...). It's good to hear other local prime members are in the same line of work too. We should definitely meet up Sean! Who do you work for? PM me if you ever need to include QC in any of your estimates. We do Geotechnical Investigations, concrete testing (field and laboratory), testing of soil & aggregates and asphalt including field compaction testing. We also do quality verification engineering (structural inspections like formwork, false work, re-bar and others like tie-back stressing, pile driving...). We are Super Pave certified for asphalt as well but haven't done much along those lines. Anyways back to the topic at hand, I will certainly try and meet up. I'm trying to see if one of my associates can pick up a meeting that I'm scheduled to attend out in Mississauga around 10 but I'll have to wait and see how tight their schedules are for the day. I won't have a clear picture until the morning. Let me know what time you and the others will be there until and I will certainly do my best. It will be a fun break!

Wow, I definitely work for one of the big contractors you mentioned, and we always need competitive QC and QVE estimates; it seems like there's a shortage of that.

Anyhow, regarding tomorrow, Arshad just sent me a message saying he was busy, and I need to go take some site pics, so the NSX might not be ideal. Let's try a mini meet up next week, either lunch or apres work.

Wow, I definitely work for one of the big contractors you mentioned, and we always need competitive QC and QVE estimates; it seems like there's a shortage of that.

Anyhow, regarding tomorrow, Arshad just sent me a message saying he was busy, and I need to go take some site pics, so the NSX might not be ideal. Let's try a mini meet up next week, either lunch or apres work.

Sounds good Sean.

Decided to formally introduce myself in the New NSX owners section, however for the Ontario owners wondering who i am......here it is!.......

51.jpg

here is the rest of my album, check it out!
http://photobucket.com/052112-nsx

Decided to formally introduce myself in the New NSX owners section, however for the Ontario owners wondering who i am......here it is!.......

51.jpg

here is the rest of my album, check it out!
http://photobucket.com/052112-nsx

Hey nice car brother! If don't mind me asking what offset are you running on your wheels? They look like 18x10(R) and 17x8(F)...correct me if I'm wrong.

Back