• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TV screen in NSX.

I want to install a new system with tv monitors in my headrests. Do you think they will be big enough for people behind me to watch?

TIA.

Yes, people will be able to see the light from the TV's in the back of the headrest since it will just be up against the rear window. The image will get distorted some because of the angle of the rear hatch, but it will be obvious and a bit odd to see video playing to no back seats. I would suggest purchasing some aftermarket head rest with monitors installed instead of modifying your NSX headrests.

do you really need a screen :rolleyes:

how about this one :wink:

I was already thinking about putting a TV screen where my License Plate is

but it would just display the plate numbers for 12 seconds and some cheap advertisments every other 10 seconds

probably would burn into the screen if its a plasma LOL

I saw it done on a SL500 so I figured it may look cool in an NSX. Besides, with a lot of people being distracted by texting while driving, at least they will have their attention concentrated on my car right in front of them. It may also get me an award at a NOPI car show.

I want to get a pickup truck, replace the tailgate with a big flat screen monitor, and put an HD camera in my front grille. Then run live video from front camera to the display on the tailgate so people behind me can "see" through my truck to the road in front of me. Trippy, huh?

I want to get a pickup truck, replace the tailgate with a big flat screen monitor, and put an HD camera in my front grille. Then run live video from front camera to the display on the tailgate so people behind me can "see" through my truck to the road in front of me. Trippy, huh?

somerandomdude-weed-it-makes-everything-logical-star-trek-motivational-poster.jpg

I saw it done on a SL500 so I figured it may look cool in an NSX. Besides, with a lot of people being distracted by texting while driving, at least they will have their attention concentrated on my car right in front of them. It may also get me an award at a NOPI car show.

Nopi is long gone so I think you have to shoot for something lower :rolleyes:

I want to install a new system with tv monitors in my headrests. Do you think they will be big enough for people behind me to watch?

TIA.

put the screen in the center of rear lights

mvm6c1.jpg

Back