• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where can I buy bolts for my RPS Flywheel? My stock Flywheel bolts are too long.

EAC

Legendary Member
Tried installing my RPS flywheel & Clutch today, and the stock flywheel bolts are way too long.

Anyone know where I can purchase the correct flywheel bolts?

Well, I found out I just need the stock Flywheel Bolts from a 91-96. Since I have a 6 speed swap in my 96, those come with the longer bolts.

Well, I found out I just need the stock Flywheel Bolts from a 91-96. Since I have a 6 speed swap in my 96, those come with the longer bolts.

I have a set at my house if you need them quick, and you can just replace them when yours come in. Call me if you need them.

Dave

I have a set at my house if you need them quick, and you can just replace them when yours come in. Call me if you need them.

Dave

Hmm, I just ordered a set. I'll wait for the tracking number to see when they will arrive. I hope to have them mid week or so, if not I'll definitely give you a call. Would you happen to have the clutch allignment tool too? I had to order one of those as well. The tool I had was too big to fit inside the pilot bearing.

Hmm, I just ordered a set. I'll wait for the tracking number to see when they will arrive. I hope to have them mid week or so, if not I'll definitely give you a call. Would you happen to have the clutch allignment tool too? I had to order one of those as well. The tool I had was too big to fit inside the pilot bearing.

I have one of the cheepo plastic ones but not sure how well it will work, your welcome to try it.

Dave

I have one of the cheepo plastic ones but not sure how well it will work, your welcome to try it.

Dave

I went ahead and 2 day'd it, so I'll have everything tommorow.

When we do yours, I hope we'll have a lift! :eek:

I went ahead and 2 day'd it, so I'll have everything tommorow.

When we do yours, I hope we'll have a lift! :eek:

While I do enjoy laying on my back for many things, working on a car is not one of them. I will be doing mine at the shop on a lift with trans jack.

If you can put together a parts list for all the OEM stuf you needed to replace it would be a big help as I have not had time to research all the parts needed.

Dave

Back