• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Russian Audi R8 Flees After Flipping Lada While Drifting

A Russian Audi R8 caused an accident the other day after making a high speed U-turn on a business city road. The R8 turned into the opposite direction while the driver did not pay attention to the oncoming traffic.

The German sports car smashed into the side of what looks like an older Lada Samara and knocked the Russian sedan over. While people run to the scene to help the driver of the Russian car, the Audi R8 coupe makes a run for it passing a red light in the process.

The video has a rather interesting side to it, because the camera man is positioned at the correct right angle for the drift scene next to a road you normally never film as a car spotter or local passer. So what is the catch here?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rLMpONaOaJg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That stupid shaking copyright in the frame the entire time gives me a headache.

it probably was their leader after he won the rigged election

What happened to the lada driver?

We don't know yet what happen to the Lada owner but assuming the person video taping was a friend of the R8 driver, I hope they find him soon!

These are my ideas once they find the fleeing driver of the Audi R8:

The Water Torture (Torture)

Drops of Water
A very painful method of torture consisted of fixing a victim's head under a small tube that constantly filtered drops of water. These fell on the same spot of the victim's head leading to, in prolonged periods of time, perforation and eventually death.

The Cauldron
The unlucky victim was placed inside an empty cauldron attached to chains. The cauldron was filled with cold water and beneath it, a fire was set. Eventually the water began to boil cooking the victim alive. This was more frequently a way to execute a prisoner rather than to extract a confession.

Freezing with water
In the winter, the naked victim was forced to stand outside in full view of everyone. Slowly, the torturer poured water on his head which eventually became frozen making the victim die slowly and painfully. Sometimes the body was left for the whole winter to terrify the population and dissuade any further crimes, as punishment was imminent.

Force Drinking
This torture was mostly used in more recent times, but some historians believe that its origins date to the Middle Ages. The effect is this: the victim is forced to drink much water until his confession or death.

In Soviet Russia.... I can't do it lol. I really hope they're ok.

In_Soviet_Russia____by_melizekeuh.jpg

Back