• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Synth19 Imola Orange NSX Build

....but I'm just anti-decals ....

Sorry for going off thread but this has to be Chris' greatest post .... has anyone shown him his tire walls lately ... LMAO .... and youre worried about a 5" decal on the edge of a 2' high spoiler ....

Synth19 ... roll on 2016, current look a touch to agressive for my taste ... options 4 & 7 for me :smile:

regards, Paul

Sorry for going off thread but this has to be Chris' greatest post .... has anyone shown him his tire walls lately ... LMAO .... and youre worried about a 5" decal on the edge of a 2' high spoiler ....

Synth19 ... roll on 2016, current look a touch to agressive for my taste ... options 4 & 7 for me :smile:

regards, Paul

You're late to the party Paul... That wheel setup and flares are long gone!!

I'm not worried about any decals, just my preference not to run vinyl on my car (clearly the wheels were lettered). Ultimately I respect Synths build no matter what vinyl or mods, probably the best overall modded NSX I have seen.

I'm not sure what we're talking about anymore. LOL!

LMAO. Paul called me out for saying a YEAR ago you should leave the decals off the J's racing spoiler sides and I prefer "no vinyl," Because I had the tire lettering on my last wheel/tire setup.

Wow, my bad, where did that year go??

Both you guys amaze me what you do with your NSX ... both are great in their own way and now I must go find out what youve donw to them both as clearly things have moved on ....

Saw Synth's car in person back in 2010 I think? Absolutely stunning and tastefully done.
Maybe we can meet up once mine gets delivered soon....and this stupid snow goes away! :)

Hi Synth,

what kind of side splitters do you use on your car? Searcing for (carbon) side splitters fitting to my OEM NA1 side skirts.
BTW: Really like the picture with the TE37, will most probably own a set by end of August this year in gun metal

Greetings from Germany

Last edited:
Synth... boxers or briefs? and what brand? :eek: :tongue:

LOL!

Hi Synth,

what kind of side splitters do you use on your car? Searcing for (carbon) side splitters fitting to my OEM NA1 side skirts.
BTW: Really like the picture with the TE37, will most probably own a set by end of August this year in gun metal

Greetings from Germany

Downforce. Note that Downforce makes two types of side splitters. One made for the OEM 2002+ side skirts and a second version that fit the "stacy side skirts."

Update... picked up another set of 17/18 model 5's for next year. :D (17x8 +38 and 18x10 +45).

model5 by synth19, on Flickr

Went back to RS's with some new Falken rubber.

17243518098_cb6b62a8a1_o.jpg

2016 Updated... I went back to the OEM wing and put away my J's racing in storage. I'll take some pics when it gets nice outside.

Couple more updates-

I picked up a used OEM HU and sent to Willman's for an upgrade. In case you are not familiar with the company, they essentially change out the guts of your HU and replace it with a modern Clarion with blue tooth, USB, etc. etc.... While at the same time, making the HU look "Factory."

26233701446_ec7e6b7a3b_c.jpg

Also, I picked up this Tommy Kaira shift knob finally made in Honda/Acura pitch. This was one of my fav shift knobs when I owned a Nissan 350z, very excited about this.

25656937733_9268de31b9_b.jpg

2016 Updated... I went back to the OEM wing and put away my J's racing in storage. I'll take some pics when it gets nice outside.

Couple more updates-

I picked up a used OEM HU and sent to Willman's for an upgrade. In case you are not familiar with the company, they essentially change out the guts of your HU and replace it with a modern Clarion with blue tooth, USB, etc. etc.... While at the same time, making the HU look "Factory."

26233701446_ec7e6b7a3b_c.jpg

Also, I picked up this Tommy Kaira shift knob finally made in Honda/Acura pitch. This was one of my fav shift knobs when I owned a Nissan 350z, very excited about this.

25656937733_9268de31b9_b.jpg

Nice update. Perfect if you choose to not have monitor.

Back