• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Synth19 Imola Orange NSX Build

i love these threads. totally made my day (as well as my dreams).

waiting many many more sequels here like many others.

Great story/build and I'm sure I'll be referencing this thread frequently in the future. One of my favorite cars on prime and I'm sure your car influenced my decision to get an imola in some way. The mods & pics are always top-notch...plus the way you go through rims, I'll have a good idea of what will look good on my car :biggrin:

Synth how did you get the stoptech logo painted back on after painting the calipers?

Part IV .... Part V .... Butter wants rest of story! (By the way dude, you take better pictures than most people professional or otherwise that I know. I think this is definitely one of your calling)

Ooh, what are those shiny boxes?

Navi Brain and also the actual navi unit (which can be removed and used in another car, for walks, etc. ).

dont go crazy cuz there is a thin line to walk

I try to keep it classy and clean. Too old to get too creative. :D

Do you have this photo in larger resolution? somewhere near 1680x1050? http://www.chicagoz.com/synth19/nsx3.jpg

Sorry, pics is about 4 years old... not sure where the original is...

Synth how did you get the stoptech logo painted back on after painting the calipers?

The stoptech logo is actually a vinyl sticker they sent me.

The stoptech logo is actually a vinyl sticker they sent me.

Wow... no kidding... that must be some seriously heat resistant glue if they expect that to stay on there at the track.

Most likely they'll melt off...I'm also curious to see how well the paint holds up...We'll see in a few more weeks.

They wont melt. They held up in my Viper GTS durring track days.

Most likely they'll melt off...I'm also curious to see how well the paint holds up...We'll see in a few more weeks.

It depends on how hard you ride them and your speeds and pads. I am very curious though... hope they hold up with no issues. But it did take at least 10 track days for mine to ever so slightly change color (stock ones)

exceptional build thread!!! I like the Advan AVS Model 5's the best. (I wonder why? :biggrin:) I would like to see a set of 18-19's model 5's in gunmetal one day, I think it would be :cool:

I've always been a fan of the more aggressive look and up until now i always preferred the advan RS on your car. I've really liked the model 5s recently, but now seeing all of the pictures back to back, the stand with the RZ DFs give an amazing stance, both aggressive and showy. love the finish!

...planning to sell your RZ DFs any time soon? :biggrin:

I loved reading about your build and seeing your passion for the NSX reflected in the mods. Your car is a truly unique masterpiece. Congratulations!

I've always been a fan of the more aggressive look and up until now i always preferred the advan RS on your car. I've really liked the model 5s recently, but now seeing all of the pictures back to back, the stand with the RZ DFs give an amazing stance, both aggressive and showy. love the finish!

...planning to sell your RZ DFs any time soon? :biggrin:

No plans on selling the RZDF's. :) Actually, I'll be switching to the RS's in June for the track, and then I'll probably go back to the RZDF's for a few shows toward the end of summer. I like to keep a rotation going. I have my eyes on another set of wheels, but still researching BBK clearance and what not..

You're with wheels like Imelda Marcos was with shoes. :biggrin: I hear they have a pill for this now. Haha

Last edited:
You're with wheels like Imelda Marcos was with shoes. :biggrin: I hear they have a pill for this now. Haha
Yes, this is more of a build/wheel whore thread.:biggrin: One day he's going to decide to sell everything and we'll all be frantically logging onto paypal at the same time.:redface: Great thread BTW.:wink:

Very nice Synth, crisp, clean, and sexy!! Thats one of the best things about the NSX, they can look sexy and aggressive at the same time.. Great work and Passion. I'm a little biased to black but the Imola is 2nd on my list. I look forward to you shooting my car!! pm sent

I'm heading to Chicago in a couple of weeks I hope I see this car! Nice work!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Looks Amazing. Love it!!! :biggrin:

Great wheel choice as well :cool:

Back