• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Synth19 Imola Orange NSX Build

I have to admit something. When I started looking at NSX's I wanted an imola/imola. My girlfriend at the time said "if you buy a car like that, and especially in that color, I will not get into it with you... ever".

So I didn't. I looked at a few other colors and thought silver is very classy... and I bought silverstone/silverstone. I love the car, and she is no longer around, but I always wonder "what if I had"... sorta like the feeling you have after a hot girl smiles at you a bunch of times and you leave the bar never having talked to her. "what if I had..."

Jesus! Not only do you make bad wheel choices (*cough 17/17*), you apparently are terrible in the women department!

It's funny... I feel like I'm aspiring to be you in too many ways... lol. I, too, have an imola (painted '92) and everything I want done to it you already have!

and, I've begun digging into photography quite a bit. I bought a nikon d5100 for my wife and I got to play with it some before she took possession of it. Just out of curiosity, what are you shooting with? if you don't mind =)

I'd love to see pics of your '92! I shoot with Canon. Started with a point and shoot, then a Canon 40d, then a Canon 7d (which I still have), and now mostly Canon 5D Mark III that just came out.

Your car is awesome and is exactly my idea of the ultimate NSX.

Very well done.

Jesus! Not only do you make bad wheel choices (*cough 17/17*), you apparently are terrible in the women department!

Hehe yeah I need help.

Trunk^^^

Yeah. I RARELY go topless, but if I do I'll just leave the targa top at home and hope it doesn't rain. :) The top won't fit in the trunk due to the VRH kit tank.

I was really hoping you wouldn't say that... Have you tried?

why do you not wanna store it over the engine either?

I was really hoping you wouldn't say that... Have you tried?

No, even if it fit over the tank, it would potentially bang against it.... I don't think it would be secure.

why do you not wanna store it over the engine either?

Going for the open engine look, so I'll also have to remove the targa cover.

No, even if it fit over the tank, it would potentially bang against it.... I don't think it would be secure

I'm not worried about that, I can secure it with foam, towel, etc. I just don't want to leave my targa at home. I just didn't foresee the possible issue but I'll find out soon enough I guess. I even sold my targa cover :(

I'm not worried about that, I can secure it with foam, towel, etc. I just don't want to leave my targa at home. I just didn't foresee the possible issue but I'll find out soon enough I guess. I even sold my targa cover :(

what the hell dude........ stop selling your OEM parts! I'm going to drive over to Boston so I can personally slap you silly!

just curious but why not just have a open bay? why the mesh cover?

Provides protection should something fly up through the bay ... you dont want to be paying out for a new hatch screen as they are $$$

Great looking NSX, subtle but with great attention to detail. Front lip and mirrors and very special

regards, Paul

Last edited:
Back