• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post a pic of your latest purchase

New bike day!
2orGBju.jpg

Last edited:
New pedal day tomorrow?

New toys for the AP1
10612561_10152606822036224_8641072830879192062_n.jpg

The new daily

9cd6c7b5954e48fed0af29f228c1c5bb.jpg
I was looking at that for a daily for my wife. She has the 2014 IS250 and I wanted to take it over as my daily. I think I can get around $12-14K for my 2010 Accord and use that as a down payment and lease it. How's the drive? Fuel consumption? Any difficult blind spots?

drive is smooth and powerful, i belive there are 2 diff modes and no blind spots imo. i've driven both my gen and current gen rx to compare.

mr. mian too bad i missed you when i was shootign in winnipeg. your stable looks hot. nice driveway too!

I was looking at that for a daily for my wife. She has the 2014 IS250 and I wanted to take it over as my daily. I think I can get around $12-14K for my 2010 Accord and use that as a down payment and lease it. How's the drive? Fuel consumption? Any difficult blind spots?

The rx 350 is definitely smooth. I opted for a 2015 f sport model. It was a demo and I got a great deal on it. The suspension is a bit "sportier" then the regular model but nonetheless smooth. Like Mike said there are no blind spots and mine came loaded with all the technological features besides lane departure warning. I don't think lexus has adapted that on their vehicles yet?

Another plus is the dealer said it uses reg gas no premium but I still run 91 on it anyways.

Yeah such bad timing Mike. Maybe next time :)

new stone driveway, stairs, aluminum posts/railings/fence, and composite deck.

lol also bought a new mini-vaccum cleaner to clean out the cars as there was dust EVERYWHERE.

will post finished pictures for us fellow landscaping lovers as everything should be completed at end of week.

80-fall2014web_c47c8f76b001c9f98a8bcead477cbe5b424f637a.jpg

Last edited:
new stone driveway, stairs, aluminum posts/railings/fence, and composite deck.

lol also bought a new mini-vaccum cleaner to clean out the cars as there was dust EVERYWHERE.

will post finished pictures for us fellow landscaping lovers as everything should be completed at end of week.

80-fall2014web_c47c8f76b001c9f98a8bcead477cbe5b424f637a.jpg
Nice man. Gonna swing by your place once everything is done[emoji106]

k sorry for this big post... here goes for you landscaping lovers; here is my recent project.... TBC in spring.

nat. stone driveway + added car park spot
attachment.php

attachment.php

4 rotting wooden posts re-covered in aluminum
attachment.php

tree+flower bed
attachment.php

new grass to patch up
attachment.php

new nat. stone stairs + main entrance way
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

composite deck (hope to enjoy next year)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

alum. fence for corner side, composite fence for inside. have 35 trees on order to plant on inside of perimeter come springtime.
attachment.php

quick car washes b4 end of summer storage (3rd park spot came in handy!)
attachment.php

alum. railings installed + new snowman lol.
attachment.php

for those of you in GTA who are wanting to get any/some of this done feel free to pm me; i'll be happy to let you know who i used, what mitstakes i made + things i've learned; hopefully it'll save you some time/money and/or better your value/dollar on your projects.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS BROTHERS. fyi i still dream of an nsx!

Attachments

• 00 - drivewayCU.jpg
    00 - drivewayCU.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 408
  • 01 - driveWayWIDE.jpg
    01 - driveWayWIDE.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 412
  • 02 - postsAlum.jpg
    02 - postsAlum.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 415
  • 03 - treeBed.jpg
    03 - treeBed.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 412
  • 04 - treeBedGrassFix.jpg
    04 - treeBedGrassFix.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 408
  • 05 - topStepsNatStone.jpg
    05 - topStepsNatStone.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 414
  • 06 - topSteps.jpg
    06 - topSteps.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 414
  • 07 - stepsWide.jpg
    07 - stepsWide.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 412
  • 08 - deckStairs.jpg
    08 - deckStairs.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 413
  • 09 - deck.jpg
    09 - deck.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 413
  • 10 - deckView.jpg
    10 - deckView.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 415
  • 11 - alumFence.jpg
    11 - alumFence.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 416
  • 11a - carWashFull.jpg
    11a - carWashFull.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 417
  • 13 - snowMan.jpg
    13 - snowMan.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 422
Last edited:
k sorry for this big post... here goes for you landscaping lovers; here is my recent project.... TBC in spring.

nat. stone driveway + added car park spot
attachment.php

attachment.php

4 rotting wooden posts re-covered in aluminum
attachment.php

tree+flower bed
attachment.php

new grass to patch up
attachment.php

new nat. stone stairs + main entrance way
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

composite deck (hope to enjoy next year)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

alum. fence for corner side, composite fence for inside. have 35 trees on order to plant on inside of perimeter come springtime.
attachment.php

quick car washes b4 end of summer storage (3rd park spot came in handy!)
attachment.php

alum. railings installed + new snowman lol.
attachment.php

for those of you in GTA who are wanting to get any/some of this done feel free to pm me; i'll be happy to let you know who i used, what mitstakes i made + things i've learned; hopefully it'll save you some time/money and/or better your value/dollar on your projects.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS BROTHERS. fyi i still dream of an nsx!
Awesome bro!! [emoji106]

Myw

Landscaping looks really nice, I like the new parking spot. It wouldn't fly here, city owns the property between curb and sidewalk. I think it's mostly so no one can cut down a tree without city's consent. I finally received the green light, city is removing a dead tree that has been killing my grass last 5 years. Helps to know a few officials I guess lol

Back