• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pittsburgh Cars & Coffee

Yeah that dude is from Florida and keeps his NSXs down there, he's here opening up some CowTastic stores (or Moo Moo, I forget which one). I think he lives here as of now because I see him around all the time for the past year or 2.

I'll be at CnC tomorrow.

One of the CnC photographers did a Senna Tribute photoshoot and videoshoot with a couple of us last year... he wants to do it again at the end of this month or first weekend in May (anniversary of death May 1st), would any of you guys want to join? As of now we have my stock black, and stock red one, and a Kaiser silver one with wheels, type r hood, side skirts and lip (both owners don't frequent this site or this thread).

I'd definitely be down if I'm free whenever it's happening!

Pittsburgh Cars & Coffee

Also...anyone going to CnC this weekend?

I plan to. Ran up to George Riggin's over lunch and got the Yeti an energy drink for tomorrow morning. Hope to see you guys then.

ef7043e9e98e96d08fe0cea5d7a2b9a2.jpg

Edit: my 1,000th post, geez. Do I win a free TB/WP change at Larry B's? Or at least where's the line for the free milestone award cookies?

Last edited:
I plan to. Ran up to George Riggin's over lunch and got the Yeti an energy drink for tomorrow morning. Hope to see you guys then.

Edit: my 1,000th post, geez. Do I win a free TB/WP change at Larry B's? Or at least where's the line for the free milestone award cookies?

Congrats!
Wouldn't a free TB?WP be something....

What time do you guys plan to show up tomorrow?

There is a group of guys from my South Hills area that try to get a group together to drive out, but I rarely make it that early to meet them. I usually show up pretty late.

Okay, sitting at baierl ATM. Who is Thomas R? too creepy, because we have same car, same last name, same street address number, and same zip code. They thought I was you...

George is doing my timing belt and water pump in a week or so (yay! Lots of money gone for 10k miles due to age!)

i dont have anyone confirmed as going with me yet, so it's possible my visit will be short.

if anyone is doing food or something after, lemme know. This weekend is open for me...

Last edited:
Congrats!

What time do you guys plan to show up tomorrow?

I'm going to try for between 9 and 9:30. You?

I'll stick around likely no later than 10:30. Too many things to do and too much fun to be had to hang out in a parking lot for too long on what is looking to be a gorgeous but slightly nippy Saturday morning. No matter how great the company or scenery. :)

Awesome day, great to meet you guys too. Hope to see you all again soon!

Yes it was. Great to meet you and Bryan for the first time. Hope to see you two and Steve next weekend. Still crushing on the orange Lotus. My dream garage just got one car bigger. Think I'll park this exact one between the white Cayman GTS daily driver and blue Ford GT.
bfd3f6aee01387bc54794614a3888eed.jpg

yes great finally meeting you all! I go to pretty much every one of them so let me know if you're heading out.
I also go to a fun one in deep South Park on Fridays (it's every Friday but I only go every once in a while), it has music and a bar and grills of food, it goes all night and it's pretty sweet, Mineral Beach in Finleyville, i'd say 200+ cars, a mix of everything even tons of bikes. Also every Sunday afternoon Caste Village in Castle Shannon.

Sunday is a pretty HUGE car/charity event at Diehl of Robinson. I have my car registered to be "in" the show in the Cars N Coffee section. Cars that aren't registered can't park "in" the show area. It's supposed to be HUGE, they even have overflow parking at the Mall at Robinson with a shuttle going back and forth!

Spotted a black nsx rolling through the UPitt campus on Forbes yesterday (~3pm). Is that you, Vivanshah?

I missed the first CnC, but was at the one this past weekend. Missing the next one as well, but hopefully I can make more of them this summer

Spotted a black nsx rolling through the UPitt campus on Forbes yesterday (~3pm). Is that you, Vivanshah?

I missed the first CnC, but was at the one this past weekend. Missing the next one as well, but hopefully I can make more of them this summer

Yep, that was me! Were you in a car or on foot?

I saw a white 458 and a SWEET looking red nsx on Saturday, on my way to a wedding at st. paul's cathedral in Oakland. They were driving down 5th ave towards Oakland. The NSX was lowered, had a rear diffuser, and the license plate was "SHIGERU." Anyone know who that was? It looked awesome, I'm curious what wheels he had. I unfortunately didn't get a pic.

Edit: I just realized that the red may well have been you, [MENTION=30968]nsxlite[/MENTION]?

Last edited:
Vivan, you don't have 2002+ wheels, do you? I spotted a showroom new pristine-looking black NSX with popups and 02+ wheels in downtown PGH today. Driver looked a little or a lot like golf comedian/commentator David Feherty.

Still curious to find out who owns the 91-01 with 02+ wheels. Seems like it has to be someone who knows at least a little about NSX's to have moved around into OEM wheels like that.

PGH's a small city but I learn about a "new" long-time NSX owner here every 9 months it seems.

Anyone been in touch with Tom who owns the yellow 97+?

Still curious to find out who owns the 91-01 with 02+ wheels. Seems like it has to be someone who knows at least a little about NSX's to have moved around into OEM wheels like that.

PGH's a small city but I learn about a "new" long-time NSX owner here every 9 months it seems.

Anyone been in touch with Tom who owns the yellow 97+?

are you talking about [MENTION=23850]trn107[/MENTION]? I don't think he's on prime much.

Yep, that was me! Were you in a car or on foot?

I saw a white 458 and a SWEET looking red nsx on Saturday, on my way to a wedding at st. paul's cathedral in Oakland. They were driving down 5th ave towards Oakland. The NSX was lowered, had a rear diffuser, and the license plate was "SHIGERU." Anyone know who that was? It looked awesome, I'm curious what wheels he had. I unfortunately didn't get a pic.

Edit: I just realized that the red may well have been you, @nsxlite?

I was on foot, on the sidewalk.

And yep, that was me (and DoctaM3). The wheels are Enkei Kojin's. Pittsburgh is a small town, lol.

I was on foot, on the sidewalk.

And yep, that was me (and DoctaM3). The wheels are Enkei Kojin's. Pittsburgh is a small town, lol.

It's odd. In the 3 years here before I got the NSX, I saw only two. Now that I have one, I see them all the time! Love it.

I attempted to reach Tom once or twice last year with no response. He was nice enough to stop over my house with his nsx in ~late 2012 before i bought mine, that was awesome, tipped the scale for me and triggered me to buy one! But i messaged him on here and i also recall texting him but no response. And I've never seen him driving around and i think he lives a few roads away from me (USC) .
Vivanshah you mention the red nsx and the white italia but you don't mention the white alfa romeo?! Lol
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...50976113069.2155212.1241970080&type=1&theater

Last edited:
I will once again be there this weekend. I'll be celebrating my birthday on Saturday, and cars and coffee is the first thing I'll be doing.

I was in VA this past week enjoying some local wine & driving daily on the blue ridge parkway. What an awesome road that is. during the week I'd go for miles without seeing another car.

Happy Birthday, Consynx!

Back