• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best low sheen vinyl protectant

Long time since i have researched. Do we have a low sheen protectant for the dash available now? Been using 303 but it is not low sheen at all. TIA

This is my favorite. Makes the dash and doors look clean and new with a nice low luster patina. It is not greasy, leaves no film or oily feel and if you get it on a window it just wipes off leaving no streaking or residue.
It can be hard to find but is worth it. Amazing stuff.
e1b53bdb.jpg

Last edited:
I use Lemon Pledge on everything in the interior except the leather & glass.
Low sheen and doesn't attract dust, great for tires and the rear valance too.

Brian

Attachments

• Lemon Pledge.jpg
    Lemon Pledge.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 268
The original sheen is Charlie Sheen. WINNER, WINNER. CHICKEN DINNER. :smile:

Like many others i used to use 303 as well until for a laugh I purchased Einszett Cockpit Premium. Try it and you won't go back to 303.

My searches on dedicated sites turned up Sonax Dash Cleaner and Einzit(sp)1 cockpit premium. I bought both of them. Neither has any shine whatsoever on the two cars i tried. These are both for a dry look. They may be OK for the dash which tends to get a little shiny, but they are worthless as far as taking gray towards black. I don't really know why you would use them at all unless you want a grayish look. FWIW many pro detailers are using these on customer cars. I sure don't know how you would know if they even touched anything. Wasted my money. For now i'm thinking of using the Einzit for the upper dash only and 303 for everything else.

Back