• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AdvansCPAP - Excellent A+++

Purchased an intake manifold cover from Louis. Smooth and easy transaction. Will definitely purchase more in the future.

Louis (Advans CPAP) is a great vendor as everyone has stated. I just recently purchased a few parts from him and he has been excellent to work with. I just wish he would stop coming out with cool stuff so I could save some money! :)

Thank you, Louis.

I ordered tail lights and they came in quick! Great seller indeed!

Got my NSX-R pedal set from Louis and my overall experience was awesome! I'm new to this forum and new to ordering from him. He was quick to answer any and all questions and had my pedal set to me in no time at all. Great prices and great seller! Would def order from him again!

I ordered a complete NSX-R headliner from Louis. Everything came in quick and just as stated. Great seller and would buy from Louis again with no hesitation.

Great service! Kept me informed all the way. Paid over a grand for a custom steering wheel direct from Japan. Very nice product and reliable seller.

I purchased a custom upgraded steering wheel through Louis and couldn't be happier with the entire process. The wheel itself looks awesome! And the communication through the six week process to get a donor wheel, ship it to Japan, then communicating and coordinating shipping. At almost $2K for the wheel I never had concerns I would end up with any less than a really great product.

Thanks Louis!!

from enquiry to install took under 3 weeks inc flight over the Atlantic!

great service with competitive pricing on rare parts

Many, many thanx, rgds Paul

Back