• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AdvansCPAP - Excellent A+++

This is my testimonial for vendor/seller AdvansCPAP.

First and foremost I'd like to thank Louis for being a great seller and a stand up guy. This testimonial is after conducting 3 succesful transactions with him. On two occassions I was a little later than I stated, but both times Louis stuck around after his office hours. In particularly, on the 3rd transaction he even went in to his office during his vacation to do the transaction.

I would certainly continue to do business with Louis (AdvansCPAP) - as funds become available :biggrin: and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to other potential buyers. All parts listed and pictured are as stated.

Kudos to Louis.

I have ordered several items through Louis and have always had great customer service. His reponse time for an e-mail is above expectations. I would continue to utilize his services for parts I want or need.

Thanks,
Louis:smile:

Great guy to deal with

LOUIS is the man. Great guy, fast communication, great price, quick shiping A++ all the way.

I'm added to this list of satisfied customers, i purchased a set of Model 5's from him and he is an outstanding person as i met him in person. Will continue to do business with him in the future. A+

Add me to the list of satisfied customers. Received my mesh shifter n=boot and my R pedal set!! Quick response, quality packing, and quick delivery. Breath of fresh air, to say the least.
Thanks again,
Bob

Another excellent A+ transaction with Louis!

Communication was excellent (as usual)
Product description is on point (as usual)
Shipping was super quick (as usual)
Excellent pricing (as usual)

Looking forward to my next order.

2nd transaction with our friend Louis. Great price and always great service. A+++++....
Very satistied.

My first tranaction with Louis, All I can say it TERRIFIC!

I ordered 2 parts from him. (NSX-R 02 + Shift boot and NSX Type R shift Knob ) shipping to Bangkok,Thailand. Fast shipping , fast communicate. About parts that I received very perfect. hope to deal with him again and again.

Concur with everyone's assessments; Thank you Louis for the great service! Will definitely use this vendor again when acquiring JDM parts.

awesome service great communication will buy from Louis anytime

I didn't buy anything from Louis but he helped guide me to where I could find what I needed. A++++++ for his quick responses and significant help. A+++++. Thank you !

**** Louis was great to deal with and gets 4 stars (out of a possible 4). The merchandise was exactly as described, was shipped promptly, and arrived carefully packaged. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

I bought an NSX-R Coolant Tank and Pedal Set from him. He shipped it the very next day. Great communication and very fast shipping. Thanks Louis!

Louis is my go-to guy for anything nsx related. Any crazy rare JDM part you cant find, Louis can. Found me a mint type-s steering wheel and shift knob among other items. A+++++++ for products but more importantly customer service

Great guy I bought a Hub off of him, I am from Ohio but was in Florida for a wedding when I saw Louis hub for sale. I told messaged him and told him I'd be out in Cali a week from when I was in Florida, he was great enough to hold it for me and I later found out he was only 10-15 mins from where I was in SoCal. I would definitively buy from him again, nice guy and made a smooth transaction. A++ in my book.

Back