• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red3ullZz's NSX

yeah and after that is it just the top oem and bottom advance lip ?

so the oem bottom section is no longer needed ?

gyvynuru.jpg

You need the upper OEM bumper.

I seen some advance lip with what seems to be running oem bottom also , Bc I see the bottom oem grill in the pics

Red3ullZz, your car is BEAUTIFUL! Ive always liked it, but first time posting regarding it.

Thank you ;)

I should receive soon my Varrstoen wheels decals. In the same time I m going to plastidip white the wheels for fun.
Should be nice with the red spoke and red lug nuts

Car is beautiful. Thanks for referring me here. Where did you get the Advance lower bumper and lip. Can you get the lip without the lower bumper?

Thanks,
Rich

Directly from Advance Japan. You can buy parts separately like canards, lip or other parts.
If I were I would make myself a custom lip...

Great pics !!! your car still look awsome ...even with the white wheels ;) on the last photo, it look like an NSX Convertible !

Just came back from Hontec in the Netherlands. They replace my old clutch by a 350 SoS sport Clutch. Didn t have the time to really test the new clutch. Just felt he is a little bite more stiffer than the oem.

1428943159-lo1a2959r.jpg

1428943163-lo1a3025r.jpg

1428943161-img-20150315-123731.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely stunning!!! :eek: Those interior shots, my goodness!!!

The ABE pole position bolster seems to fit perfectly along side the stock seat belt buckle?

Back