I put a map together for a drive, but the only thing is it's almost 3 hours long!
Leaving from BJ's well go north on 75. We are going to make way to a park at lake texoma on hwy 377.
1. North on 75
2. Exit FM 902 and turn left or head west
3. Make a right on Fm 901 going north
4. Make a right on Fm 56 going east
5. Make a left on 901 going north
6. Make a right on Hwy 377 going north
7. Make a left at West Juniper Park (Do Not Go Over Lake Texoma)
We can stop and take photos here!
8. Well start heading back south on Hwy 377
9. Turn left onto Hwy 82 heading east
10. Take exit to US 75 heading back south towards Dallas
11. Exit Stacy Rd. And turn left
12. Turn right into shopping center and we can have dinner a Pluckers for those who wish to stay!
Let me know guys what you think! I know you guys might think it's a long day but hey let's make a day to enjoy!