• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nurburgring Visit

I'm taking my family on holiday for a few weeks in Germany and a few days will be dedicated to driving the Nurburgring and the surrounding area. I'd love to meet up with some NSXers and put some faces to screen names if possible.

The specific dates are July 6th and 7th. Please let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up at the 'Ring and maybe having a meal.

Just thought I'd share from my trip to the Nurburgring. Instead of opting for a seat in the 'Ring Taxi, my wife (kind loving soul that she is) and children purchased for me, for Father's Day, a seat in a race Aston Martin Vantage. The driver, Mark, raced a clear sunny VLN Langstreckenmeisterschaft race the day previous, but this day was nothing but rain.

Enjoy.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FTYRXYhuHSQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As you can see, the rain made things a tad interesting. What you can't see or rather feel, is the amount of banking, payment undulations, elevation changes, etc. Truly, an amazing experience and an epic drive. Next time the whole trip will likely be devoted to just the Nurburgring (if it survives).

More to come...

Awesome video! Thanks for sharing. I went last year and met up with some prime members and took a trip to the ring. We had a good ole time too... I agree, go just for the experience if you can make it.

Back