• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

the owner of which red nsx? ~~20km or ~~70km one?

Oops sorry, the 2002 Red NSX in Hamilton for 55.8K?

I just spoke with the owner and he has performed the TB and WP service on the car which warrants the higher asking price from what he paid. Sounds like a very stand up guy!

Not an 02+ but this seems to be an interesting option:

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/bnc/cto/4432220233.html

I would not pay $50K for a 91 irrespective of the low miles. It's got the dated 5 speed gear box and the 3.0 as opposed to the 3.2. The leather is now over 20years old and irrespective of frequency of use there will be issues once you start using it. 02+ NSX sells in the same price range. Heck even if I listed my 03 I would list it for $42K with 56K miles. Thats a realistic price and firmly believe will sell quickly. A fair asking price for a low mile 91 would be high $30Ks like $38K or the like. Even $40K and then negotiate. This owner comes off as someone just trying to see if someone is desperate enough to pay that ridiculous price tag. Can't blame him for trying but doubt he's looking to sell quickly wich means unless he finds a desperate buyer he's gonna sit on that add for a while.

Lol butter price it fairly at high 40s and take it from there. At 42 you are leaving a few grand on the table before the negotiation process even begins, and it would either start a bidding war and likely sell in mere hours!

Last edited:
Lol butter price it fairly at high 40s and take it from there. At 42 you are leaving a few grand on the table before the negotiation process even begins, and it would either start a bidding war and likely sell in mere hours!

Butter, when can I submit my bid? MYW will promptly out-bid me but that's ok, he's a good guy! :)

I would not pay $50K for a 91 irrespective of the low miles. It's got the dated 5 speed gear box and the 3.0 as opposed to the 3.2. The leather is now over 20years old and irrespective of frequency of use there will be issues once you start using it. 02+ NSX sells in the same price range. Heck even if I listed my 03 I would list it for $42K with 56K miles. Thats a realistic price and firmly believe will sell quickly. A fair asking price for a low mile 91 would be high $30Ks like $38K or the like. Even $40K and then negotiate. This owner comes off as someone just trying to see if someone is desperate enough to pay that ridiculous price tag. Can't blame him for trying but doubt he's looking to sell quickly wich means unless he finds a desperate buyer he's gonna sit on that add for a while.

You get rid of that coffee stain and I will buy your car tomorrow for $42k

butter has the funniest complex i have seen in an nsx owner, he UNDERVALUES his nsx!!! lol

based on your milage + actual recent cdn real-life selling prices of 2002+ nsx's your leaving 5 grand on the table asking 42.

You get rid of that coffee stain and I will buy your car tomorrow for $42k

Last edited:
Hello thread revival! Butter is selling? Yehaw, let the games begin!

I'm keeping my baby in my garage you paranahs Lol. No intentions of selling yet. Hoping only to add to the stable to tell you the truth... Just little baffled by peoples listing in General. Almost as annoying as the low ballers on Kijiji and AutoTRADER

as long as you throw in full body massages for a year; he won't be able to resist your offer.

I want to call and offer him $45K... And tell him he has to throw in full TB/WP service and pay to have Wes work his magic on the car. I'd also like to have the Rib Eye Steak at Ruth Chris.

Back