• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

Wow, not a 2002+ (damnit man, stay on topic!) but what a rare find.

Any primers in toronto land willing to take a look or can you direct me to an independent mechanic that can do a ppi

You should talk to our local guru, Rob Magro. He has been an NSX tech since the car was introduced. Send me a private message, and I'll forward his phone number to you.

Took it out of storage today, went for a good 30 min drive with expired plates and promptly failed my free etest.
9341b9c55448c71be56147a9d98e3457.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did it fail?

Not all the sensors were online at the time. The shop said another 20 mins or so of driving under varied conditions would have allowed it to pass. Stupid me for being in a rush...too many things to do last Friday prior to bugging off to the cottage :p

Thanks for reading my Tapatalk signature

Hey all,

A local Ottawa guy is seriously looking for a NSX, any year, any condition considered. I thought I'd help him out by posting here. His timing for reaching out to me is slightly off as a couple of local cars from Ottawa have been sold off in recent years but hopefully this thread's lucky charm will bear fruit again.

So if anyone's *thinking* of letting go of their baby, please chime in or PM me.

Thx
J

Hi all, I'm the one Oyagi mentioned in the above post of the Ottawa guy looking for an NSX - I have a potential one that I found a few weeks back, but more and more as I am in talks with the owner the car is becoming a huge project as their are too many unknowns and repairs needed with ZERO history for this particular NSX. I will be writing a post about this car if it doesn't pan out to make all other potential buyers aware..... with all that being said, I cannot wait to finally own one of my dream cars.

Thanks bboxer, but I'm looking for something in Canada first as our dollar isn't that great :p - primarily looking for 91-94 in a manual (red or black)

Thanks bboxer, but I'm looking for something in Canada first as our dollar isn't that great :p - primarily looking for 91-94 in a manual (red or black)

Check Autotrader.ca and open up the search to Nationally. There were a 4 cars listed that met your specific criteria and a couple more that are newer or different color. Reality is that if you want a larger / better selection, you will have to shop in the US market

Well, the PPI on Friday went very well. As of Friday the 13th I'm finally a proud owner of a 91 BB!! I will add pictures soon!nsx.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats!

I am debating to sell mine or not. I have a 98 Berlina Black with 65000 kms. the car is currently in Vancouver BC. 6 Spd manual, targa. Canadian vehicle with no accidents.

Great service history. Lot of new maintenance stuff. New tranny fluid last week, brand new bilstein shocks last week. Brand new front rotors and pads last week, Synthetic oil change done as well. NSX shop boss kit hub with brand new momo steering wheel. Brand new Advan RZ wheels with brand new kumho tires. Will come with factory mint wheels as well. one small curb mark on the rear wheel. pissed me off so much. AC works perfect, the unit was fixed from SOS, I have the downforce 02 side skirts being painted and will be installed next week as well as Garage Kite rear diffuser and cowler will be installed.

I would be looking for 90k CDN with the Advan Wheels or 87k without. Price would be firm. Send me a message with your email or phone number and I can send pics.

Back